Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Psyche

by NessyOriginal Posted 29th Aug 2006 at 7:28 PM - Updated 23rd May 2007 at 12:47 PM by NessyOriginal

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:35 AM
Well... She is a beautiful girl) I like her)))
Instructor
#3 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 10:54 AM
WOW. She looks great. Thank you.

My projects: Vorkosigan Saga (comming soon) Maria Evgenija Veronica Guild Wars posters
537665746F736C61762052756D656E6F76205361766F76
One Sim to rule them all, One Sim to find them,One Sim to bring them all and in the darkness bind them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:44 AM
Thanks for the coments!

I'm working in the second version of Psyche, but this version with paypal elements. The sim is the same, but with a few changes. I hope that both Psyche like you. Thanks everybody!

See you
Instructor
#5 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 11:45 AM
beautiful..nice work. Thank you .
Scholar
#6 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 12:05 PM
She is quite pretty, very nice work. Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 1:43 PM
She is a beautiful,thanks.

Problems installing my sims?Use Sims2pack Clean Installer
Special thanks to all custom contents creators.
My sims for you here
My sims 2
Scholar
#8 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 3:09 PM
very good looking sim, I like the hair on the second version, no wonder it's a donation item ^^. Enayla skins look very great on your sims

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 4:53 PM
Thanks for all coments!

Yes the hair second version is a donation item ^_^ is for this that I'm thinking in two versions, but I want make something more with her. the strange is that you don't see nothing rare how the pink satin briefs

See you
Forum Resident
#10 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 7:21 PM
Lovely! I've always enjoyed the myth of Cupid and Psyche, and now they can play eternally in my game! Thank you!

Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Aug 2006 at 8:15 PM
Oh My Gosh!! She's Gorgeus!! ThAnX 4 Making her!! 5 out of 5!! Warning! Hot Sim Alert!
Forum Resident
#12 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 12:07 AM Last edited by sunken-woglinde : 1st Sep 2006 at 12:16 AM.
Ooo...I love the hair on the second version! She's very pretty either way. Thank you so much for creating Sims of my favorite characters from Mythology. (My second favorite is the one where Artemis turns a hunter into a deer as punishment for watching her bathe, then his dogs eat him...muwaha, no one shall peep on the mighty Artemis! >=3 -coughs- Anyway)
Cupid and Psyche is such a sweet story...and you've created sims of them nicely; I'm really glad you made Psyche to go along with Cupid, he just wouldn't be the same without his soulmate. =3

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 1st Sep 2006 at 11:32 AM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 2nd Sep 2006 at 8:01 AM.
Thanks everyone by the coments! I'm grateful

sunken I did the versions of Psyche by you coment specially, I'm working in two sims Sephiroth and Vincent Valentine, at same time I want see this of Arthemis I'll do something If you want it, I adore the Mythology.

See you and thanks again everyone!

Ok I see the Artemis, I'll do her.
Test Subject
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 10:25 PM
I tried downloading the file, but it said it was corrupt.

"It is a far, far better thing I do, than I have
ever done; it is a far, far better rest that I go to
than I have ever known." - Charles Dickens
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM Last edited by NessyOriginal : 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:07 PM.
I don't understand why, install Clean Installer in you pc, and try to download again, because the archive isn't corrupt I'm sure, and the people that download it don't say nothing about it, try to download the clean installer, if you got problems and want her then I try to send you by other way.

See you
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 5:49 AM
I could love to see what their kids would look like.
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 2:21 PM
hmmm her dress don't seem to work for me...
It's too bad, she's really beautiful with it
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 29th Sep 2006 at 4:08 PM
Oops! the dress's mesh is from Maxis, I don't know what can happen with this, you must download Clean Installer for the sims 2, I think that this problem can be solucionated thanks to this.

See you
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 12:42 AM Last edited by chainedbyroses : 28th Oct 2006 at 1:12 AM. Reason: typing errors & general unclearness
lovely sim ^__^ ! You did great

when I tried try to install it, Sims2pack Installer thingy (Maxis', not CleanInstaller) said that the file contains EP data i dont have installed -- i have all EPs except OfB, & have yet to install EP4 [pets].

*however*, since this download is tagged as only needing the base game, shouldn't Maxis' installer thingy just shut up & install your lovely creation already? I've tried doing this 3 times. almost at the point of

i figured some files from OfB (the only EP i dont have) clung onto ithe package when you submitted it. i downloaded CleanInstaller to see if that would do any good, but the program refuses to recognize my files when i tell it to look in Downloads or SavedSims, saying no packages are there.

I haven't used CleanInstaller before...is there something i'm not getting here? i get the feeling that keep overlooking something simple, but... no clue as to what that may be, though. help?

~ chainedbyroses ~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 12:29 AM
Oh! I made the sims without EP, and if with Clean Installer the sim must appear. I use all from the original sims2, she hasn't anithing from expansions packs. :S

If don't appear nothing send me a private message.

See you
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 2:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by NessyOriginal
Oh! I made the sims without EP, and if with Clean Installer the sim must appear. I use all from the original sims2, she hasn't anithing from expansions packs. :S

If don't appear nothing send me a private message.

See you

it finally worked! i got it to install using Clean Installer without giving me crap! it finally works!! *does a happy dance*

oh, and by the way, it wasn't anything wrong with the file, just my pc being a dumb-arse. installation trouble might've just been because my pc had a virus i didn't know about until said pc died & had to be resurrected (& all of my cc gone! ) ... heh. such is life. *pokes the pc with a stick*

anywho, lovely sim! Psyche & Eros get to be my first re-added custom stuff. can't wait to use them in my game -- i downloaded eros too -- ^__^ .

keep up the amazing work!

~chainedbyroses, aka "waffles le penguin de flying"
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 5:49 AM Last edited by ardoness : 16th Dec 2006 at 1:03 PM.
Could you please tell me where to get the detail on her forehead in the pictures? It's not included on the sim.

edit: found it. It's by santatory
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Jul 2007 at 1:58 AM
hello NessyOriginal, i love your sim but i have a problem with the dress, i use the Clean Installer and i don't have any EP just the original game, can you help me?

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 11:04 AM
Psyche's hair is reddish? Never thought of that one, when I played her I have black hair, and Cupid's her partner. But nevertheless great job!
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 5:05 AM
never got an aswer for my question is the creator death? or just ignoring me?

(\__/)
( ^.^)
(")__(")98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination!
Page 1 of 2