Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Compact XVII - Dark Stone

by Ed Newman Posted 3rd Sep 2006 at 2:06 PM

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:36 PM
I like this kind of architecture
I believe that I have the whole collection, waiting the XVIII !
Thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:40 PM
Great lot as always Ed ***** Thanks for sharing it with us.

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 10:44 PM
I love your modern lofts. Beautiful work.

He wasn't always an EVIL monkey.
Scholar
#5 Old 3rd Sep 2006 at 11:34 PM
Wonderful layout! This is awesome Ed!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#6 Old 4th Sep 2006 at 12:08 AM
awesome,I like the layout and the cool front view, the side and the back look a bit boxy

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Sep 2006 at 7:37 AM
Beautiful work! I have just the family to move in here. Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 11:28 PM
Love your stuff, man. Looking forward to downloading and testing this design (once the usual traffic jam clears up on MTS2).
Field Researcher
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 2:45 PM
Lovely lot...very modern!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 4:04 PM
Very cool. I love the color and the designs is awesome.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 10:40 PM Last edited by FrootLoop : 13th Jan 2007 at 4:37 AM. Reason: PRoblem fixed
Ed, I love your designs. I find them very easy to play, rather than just being an architectural showcase.

I have quite a few of the Compact series but I'm having a little problem with them. Some of the windows aren't showing up as they should. I believe I've downloaded all the meshes and recolours mentioned in the credits (some of them several times) but I still have flashing blue windows. In particular I have the "Independent Expressions Inc Big Entrance shop window" with the "Handle and Spout" picture hung on it.

If anyone has any idea what it is I'm missing, or if there's a cheat I'm supposed to use to get them to show up properly I'd be very grateful.

... Nevermind me, I jumped the gun. It was actually a problem with ALL my cc which I've now fixed. Please carry on...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 12:35 PM
Hi FrootLoop,
Sorry not to help you in time, but my PC died at the countdown for the new year... I'm glad you could fix the problem.

Quote: Originally posted by FrootLoop
Ed, I love your designs. I find them very easy to play, rather than just being an architectural showcase.

I have quite a few of the Compact series but I'm having a little problem with them. Some of the windows aren't showing up as they should. I believe I've downloaded all the meshes and recolours mentioned in the credits (some of them several times) but I still have flashing blue windows. In particular I have the "Independent Expressions Inc Big Entrance shop window" with the "Handle and Spout" picture hung on it.

If anyone has any idea what it is I'm missing, or if there's a cheat I'm supposed to use to get them to show up properly I'd be very grateful.

... Nevermind me, I jumped the gun. It was actually a problem with ALL my cc which I've now fixed. Please carry on...
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 9:49 PM
Cool lot,thank you :D
Instructor
#14 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 10:57 AM
Spoke too soon - XVII is ultimately too cool
and may become the favorite! :lovestruc I can't wait to
play this one. Thanks very much, EN!
*Pickles*

* Pickles *