Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~*Mithra*~

by Zesta02 Posted 8th Sep 2006 at 2:15 AM - Updated 7th Oct 2006 at 11:55 AM by Zesta02

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#2 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:40 AM
Wow the toddler is adorable
Instructor
#3 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 11:36 AM
It is really so cute! Nice job!
Scholar
#4 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
Oh my gosh I noticed a tail on the teen! Wow this is sooo awsome :D

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 3:14 PM
wow the toddler mithra is so cute. XD
but aren't the mithra in FFXI more human-like?
as in, they don't have fur all over, only tails+ears?

NO STYLE? NO POLICY!?
thankyou to mizu for drawing my supercute avatar
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:12 PM
Wow this is great! thanks for sharing. =D
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 5:42 PM
very nicely done! Works really well to make my Mithra into the game XD

TO Vanuys Nope they have fur if you look...its just not fun as in what we would see for cats. But they do have fur ^^
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 7:08 PM
Awwww, a li'l kitty cat girl--SO ADORABLE! Excellent job! I really, really love this cute little sim! =^.^=

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 9th Sep 2006 at 8:04 PM
^__^ I'm glad you guys like Them, they took ages to complete to where they were ready to be relased . The other clothing for the Mithra will be up soon thank you for your wonderful comments.

"Lead me not in to temptation I can find it my self"
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:10 AM
excellent design I must say, but if you want to design male mithra's i reccomend incorparating the shape of Khajitts from the elder scrolls 4 oblivion
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:19 PM Last edited by ifigenia007 : 10th Sep 2006 at 3:18 PM.
She's adorable! ***** stars!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 5:06 PM
Hey guys :)
Oki guys just be sure to get the mesh for the loin cloth and down load the recolor.

Also:

Quote: Originally posted by necronofdeath
excellent design I must say, but if you want to design male mithra's i reccomend incorparating the shape of Khajitts from the elder scrolls 4 oblivion

That would be a very good I deah for the Male Mithra!.. how ever I do not make meshes so it would be very difficult to achieve that. But if anyone wants to help with makeing the mithra prodject by makeing something unque just for the Mithra, be it a body mesh , clothes ect , go right on a head,
Just leave me a link to what you have made so I can see too!
Again thank you for all your wonderful comments and ideas.

Lab Assistant
#13 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 11:41 PM
Oh wow these are soooooooo cute My character is a Mithra, so this is great =P Thanks for sharing :D:D
Instructor
#14 Old 20th Sep 2006 at 6:10 PM
I think this is simply perfect. The detail and the look you've captured with the toddler is just too cute. Thanks

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:16 PM
Cool, but where did u get the sparks that are around the toddler in pic 1? thanx cio99.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 5:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cio99
Cool, but where did u get the sparks that are around the toddler in pic 1? thanx cio99.

This is prolly an over do responce , how ever the sparkles occure just as the toddlers age

Lab Assistant
#17 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 3:13 AM
She's so cute. ^^
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jan 2011 at 2:12 AM
Why does this require Open for Business and University?
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:16 AM
Any clue why the ears wont show up? Everything else is fine, all the packs are downloaded. Considering the sims2pack even includes ears. They just dont show up in the body shop. Help?