Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimecia / Arutimishia ~ final fantasy VIII

by little chocobo Posted 9th Sep 2006 at 4:58 PM - Updated 10th Sep 2006 at 2:10 PM by little chocobo

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 10:41 AM
I don't remember her hair looking like that...
P.S. Everything I compiled in FF8 convinced me that Rinoa IS Ultimecia, might tell you my theory if you like
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 12:57 PM
How did u know I was playing ff8 at the same time as writing this??? lol everything is perfect. I couldnt remember what Ultimecia looked like, but I just saw her yesterday on ff8 (where Squall goes into Rinoas past), and this sim is a perfect look alike. Thankyou soo much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 2:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kyou-Kun
I don't remember her hair looking like that...
P.S. Everything I compiled in FF8 convinced me that Rinoa IS Ultimecia, might tell you my theory if you like

Yeah, it doesn't! :D
Actually her hair looked like this:

But this was the most similar mesh, I could find.

Cheers,
Lc
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 3:40 PM
That's one good sim you made. It look almost like Utlimecia. Thank you for making it. :3
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 4:33 PM
Nice sim, I am playing FFVIII to at the time, an the theory about Rinoa being Ultimecia is not true, on one of the norwegian final fantasy forums, it is said that Square-enix has told the fans that Rinoa is Rinoa and not Ultimecia. but I will check it once more now!

on topic: Downloading now 5 stars :D

mjau
----------
Known as Elevinia on simscave and GoS
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 6:18 PM Last edited by _Xndr089_ : 10th Sep 2006 at 6:29 PM.
This is awesome, but whenever I try to download either the hair mesh or the dress mesh (and now that I've tried it, the entire file download right here), I get a message that tells me that the file is corrupt. Has anyone else had this problem or can try to fix it? (I really hope so because Ultimecia is my favorite FF villain :D)

People in bamboo houses should not throw pandas!!
...Hey! That means you, Mr. Bamboo and Kaguya!...
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:32 PM
Great looking sim, Congratulations.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by *~*~Unforgiven~*~*
How did u know I was playing ff8 at the same time as writing this??? lol everything is perfect. I couldnt remember what Ultimecia looked like, but I just saw her yesterday on ff8 (where Squall goes into Rinoas past), and this sim is a perfect look alike. Thankyou soo much

lol i was playing to my fav female char is ultimacia and little chocobo can u make Adel please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th Sep 2006 at 7:58 PM
This is very well-done as well as very creative, considering Ultimectia has a very complicated design. You did a very good job on this!
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:09 AM
Wonderful Stuff. Ultimecia is my favourite Final Fantasy villian, because she's always present through the game as a sinister force but you don't actully confront her till the end... also one of the coolest find boss fights ever in the series.

Its a shame you couldn't find the Helixes that come from her hair. Perhap someone would consider making them as an assessory, and also a new hair mesh for her... and just using a pair of wings and she'll be perfect.

But the overall look and makeup is bang on, plus you got the eyes and jewelry just right.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:15 AM
Ooh, more nice ff sims from you

Thanks!

Due to lack of time and motivation, I will be retiring.

**update - feb 1** wow... i got so caught up in life that i completely forgot about uploading the Garden... sorry to leave you guys hanging like that, but i will try and remember to do this soon.
Scholar
#13 Old 16th Sep 2006 at 12:20 AM
the face paint, and the face is perfect, the hair, is well we need a new mesh for that, but she looks great, awesome work

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Scholar
#14 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 1:25 AM
Wow I never thought someone would make this, great idea.
The face painting, The makeup, dress, everything is great. Thanks a lot for sharing this!

And about the Rinoa=Ultimecia theory I believe it's true, specially when squaresoft said they would leave it to fans, well at least like a year ago, maybe that changed...
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Sep 2006 at 5:14 PM
WOW! This looks just amazing. You did a FABULOUS job. I have a house with Edea & Seymour (FFX) who are married & living in the Shinra Mansion with their adopted sons Loz, Yazoo, and Kadaj. -lol!- Ultimecia and Seifer will make their perfect next-door-neighbors.

Once again, you did an awesome, awesome job. I think the hair you used is a lot more practical anyway. =)

(As a side note, I was a big follower of the Rinoa-is-Ultimecia theory as well until Square came out with the FF8 Ultimania Guide which made it impossible for Rinoa to be Ultimecia. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. =D )

The ongoing drama of my friend-based sims:
http://tacoangel.livejournal.com

Now there's a wiki (online encylopedia) for weddings:
http://www.applebride.com
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 1:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by HelenAngel

(As a side note, I was a big follower of the Rinoa-is-Ultimecia theory as well until Square came out with the FF8 Ultimania Guide which made it impossible for Rinoa to be Ultimecia. Ah well, it was fun while it lasted. =D )

Where is this FF8 Ultimania guide? I looked but couldn't find.
Test Subject
#17 Old 1st Jul 2007 at 5:47 PM
Well you know if you think about it Ultimeica could be Rinoa,because toward the end she gave her powers to Edea. And Rinoa recived her powers from Edea which makes you wonder.....
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 17th Dec 2008 at 9:48 PM
Now my Sephiroth sim can finally get a date!
..I'm just saying, they make a perfect couple.

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Jan 2009 at 6:34 PM
That's dont working._. when i download it theres a default outfit. PLEASE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP ME!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Dec 2009 at 4:58 PM
Is there anywhere else you can get the dress mesh? I clicked on the link and the page wasn't working.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Sep 2013 at 8:08 PM
you can find the mesh here:
http://files.sims2graveyard.com/2fo...hp?path=chriko/

It's called Mesh_biene_schleppendress_170305 but I forget which file you're supposed to click on.