Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Brother's Gondola

by bluetexasbonnie Posted 9th Sep 2006 at 7:59 PM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 6:13 PM by bluetexasbonnie

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#2 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:55 AM
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#3 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:20 AM
Beautiful lot Bonnie! Great job ***** TY

Retired from Simming
Mad Poster
#4 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:59 AM
Miaahooouu!!! very impresive, it is.... i lack of superlatives.

Great job !!

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:08 AM
Very beautiful, this would be perfect for a movie!
Scholar
#6 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 11:18 AM
Hey Bonnie,as usually you built a very creative,unique and wonderful lot.The pic with the sky effects reminds me of some paintings.The whole lot is so venetian! Its a crossing point between our "venetian" dreams and the real Venice.Thanks for sharing this fantastic creation with us.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
#7 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 11:53 AM
It's got that old romantic charm. Beautiful job.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 11:57 AM
That's astonishing! I'm surprised it's not featured! Thank you for sharing !

You will find my older and newest creations here
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 12:28 PM
OMG! bluetexasbonnie! You are a master architech! This is absolutely fantastic! As soon as I get my new computer set up .... this will be my first Sims2 download .... beautiful design!

More from Galilea at TSR, most all of my lots and items are free! Useage Policy: You are free to use my items anywhere (free or paysite).
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 12:58 PM
Thank you. I hope everyone enjoys playing it.
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:34 PM
Oh, now I want to go back to Venice...
Very beautiful!
Thanks!

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:36 PM
Amazing amazing work. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:43 PM Last edited by hexameter : 11th Sep 2006 at 1:56 PM. Reason: Special Thanks!
Ooohhh, that's very beautiful!!! Thank you for this lot and all the work! It looks fantastic in the screenshots, I'm going to try it in the game and have a look at all the details you built. Thanks again!
hexameter

Remark: I was so fascinated by the pictures that I didn't realize the very first line of text! Thank you! I don't know what I should say more.
#14 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:47 PM
This should of been featured WOW, AMAZING LOT 5*, i love it thanks.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 5:25 PM
WOW
Looks Goooood
Thanx

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Field Researcher
#16 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:01 PM
Incredible! I love it. Thanks for all your hard work. 5 Stars!

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 6:06 PM
I have tried to download it three times now and it keeps saying that the file is corrupt. Is it me? I really want this lot.
Field Researcher
#18 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:29 PM
Oh wow. I have been looking and looking at this lot, and I just can't get enough. Marvellously creative and beautifully crafted.
Scholar
#19 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:43 PM
This is beautiful!!! Wonderful lot! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 8:33 PM
FriendlyQuark -- I am very glad you are a friendly quark rather than a strange one. I was able to download the files okay, but I did notice that MTS struggled and was slow. Try again. Hopefully it is simply a transmission error.
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#21 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 10:28 PM
Bonnie, this lot is awesome! You really captured the feel of Venice, and the buildings around the canal look beautiful. The two-story arches around the water are wonderful, and the little art shop is the perfect detail. Amazing work!!

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bluetexasbonnie
FriendlyQuark -- I am very glad you are a friendly quark rather than a strange one. I was able to download the files okay, but I did notice that MTS struggled and was slow. Try again. Hopefully it is simply a transmission error.

LOL I am probably a strange one as well, but only Heisenburg could guess.

I have been trying (every hour or so because I REALLY want this lot) but still no luck. Some of the other things I have been trying to download are also not showing up, so I think it is the connection.

This will not deter me! I am going to get this lot, by gum!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 2:16 AM
Woah, this is very nice. I have to download it!

Thank you!!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 4:33 AM
I got it! I got it! (Does the happy downloading dance!) Whoo-hoo, whoo-hoo! Imagine confetti and a parade!
Test Subject
#25 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 5:07 AM
hey I just wanted to say This is the best I have seen. Its amazing. For some reason my game runs really slow when I put a lot this size on it but I would this lot in my game.
Page 1 of 2