Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Victoria's Parklands (Not-so-victorian park lot)

by Leechin Posted 10th Sep 2006 at 2:44 PM - Updated 17th Sep 2006 at 11:21 PM by Leechin : Corrupted file

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
#2 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 1:45 PM
Wonderful place for my sims to relax and have some fun, thanks for this i love it.

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#3 Old 11th Sep 2006 at 7:39 PM
Wonderful park! Thanks for sharing!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Scholar
#4 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 1:14 AM
Something is wrong here. The download is only 370 bytes and unpacks into an empty sims2pack.

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Sep 2006 at 8:27 PM
Clean Installer says it's an empty package.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 7:44 PM
Oops, looks like I screwed it up when uploading the lot. Heh, once MTS2 is more stable for me (timeout galore so far) I'll re-upload. Thanks for warning though
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 8:27 PM
Default Yay!
Quote: Originally posted by Leechin
Oops, looks like I screwed it up when uploading the lot. Heh, once MTS2 is more stable for me (timeout galore so far) I'll re-upload. Thanks for warning though

Oh, goody! I so want this lot in my game.
Scholar
#8 Old 13th Sep 2006 at 9:25 PM

I want it too, he said archly. ;o)

Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Sep 2006 at 4:28 PM Last edited by Leechin : 17th Sep 2006 at 11:22 PM.
Oh well, due to a plugins mishap, I lost the file
I'll be re-doing the lot later though (good thing I have good memory ). Sorry everyone!
EDIT: I re-made the lot. It has the same ammount of objects of the older one, but I removed some stuff (and added others) making a more pleasant result.
Scholar
#10 Old 18th Sep 2006 at 2:34 PM
Oh well, due to a plugins mishap, I lost the file
I'll be re-doing the lot later though (good thing I have good memory ). Sorry everyone!
EDIT: I re-made the lot. It has the same ammount of objects of the older one, but I removed some stuff (and added others) making a more pleasant result.

Yaaaay!!! Thank you. Often the second try from scratch can be superior. Looking forward to installing and playing it tonight.

Scholar
#11 Old 19th Sep 2006 at 3:50 AM
On second thought, I'm reminded of an apocryphal story concerning Pope John XXIII. When he was shown the plans of a monastery, he simply said (or noted in the margin) "Sunt angeli?". "Are they angels?". It seems that the architects had included no rest rooms.

Likewise this lot. When the sims feel then need, they'll simply have to call a taxi and go home. OTOH, restrooms would destroy the symmetry, and Victorians wouldn't have mentioned them anyway!.