Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Requested: Medieval Set 06

by earendil Posted 13th Sep 2006 at 4:04 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2008 at 8:57 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

4 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 2:28 AM
when i went to download the set through rar it came up with a file corupt mesasge, it did also on another set i tried? So i didnt install them. Is this common?
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#3 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 5:27 AM
goddess1nk, it means the file didn't come complete, so you can't install it, as far as I know. Try to download again. When the site is heavily loaded sometimes connections get dropped before things finish We're working on getting more resources.

earendil, nicely done! Good to see the meshes being used. When linking, you should also add the link to the girl's bell gown, (in the blank lines) as it's not part of the magick modders project. You do have the correct link above, but the credit would be Tiggerypum, not Magick Modders

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Sep 2006 at 1:20 PM
Thanks Tig, I fixed the links and the credits. Thanks for your dresses, I took the idea from them
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 2:45 PM
So pretty :D

See my art here.