Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

MODERN EDWARDIAN Kitchen - 4 Recolours

by simtomatic Posted 23rd Sep 2006 at 12:40 PM - Updated 1st Feb 2007 at 10:10 PM by simtomatic : Text Edit

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Forum Resident
#2 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 8:02 AM
Great recolors...

Thank you for sharing,

Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Alchemist
#3 Old 24th Sep 2006 at 9:41 AM
Yes, thank you for sharing, even if I'm in trouble now because I'm renovating all the kitchens and it takes a lot of time, but it's a pleasure the see your sets and recolors in game. Kiss and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:31 AM
Beautiful recolor,Thanks ^^
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 2:51 AM
These recolors are just great for your kitchen. Thank You so much for sharing this beautiful work and I hope to see more from you, me and my simmies could be spoiled by your most beautiful work. Thank You
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 8:06 AM
oh just wonderful kitchens! I had to stop playing Sims to come and find kitchens, as my sims weren't fulfilled with what they have. So glad I found you and your wonderful work!

xxx

"Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever".
R.I.P Brandon Lee
Test Subject
#7 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 7:38 PM
Thank you very much for all your kitchen sets. I especially like the creative way you've handled the smoke alarm... I've always struggled to find a hiding spot for the Maxis smoke alarm, your smoke alarms I can display with pride as part of the decor.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 16th Mar 2008 at 11:41 PM
Best Kichen set ever!