Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Country Victorian Manor

by msdwyer987 Posted 24th Sep 2006 at 9:07 AM - Updated 2nd Feb 2007 at 9:40 AM by msdwyer987

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:07 AM
just spectacular ! you deserve the 5 stars for me

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#3 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:21 AM
This is so gorgeous! I'm downloading this for sure :D

Hey, wanna get rid of the PaySites once and for all?

Wanna join the Animal Army?
Give me credit and you can include/default/whatever my stuff - No Paysites!
- I always use skins from Enayla
Instructor
#4 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:42 AM
WOW! THis looks incredible, I can't wait to see it for real in-game, it looks fabulous! Thankyou

Check out my sexy male sim creations! http://www.insimenator.net/forumdisplay.php?f=170
Forum Resident
#5 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 11:06 AM
Wow!
So wonderful!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 11:23 AM
Wow, this is GORGEOUS! Wish I lived there.

Hey fellow simmers, I'm not here at the moment. I've left the simming community for other hobbies in life. Eventually I will be back. Until then, don't expect any of your questions to be answered. Until I come back....

Happy simming!
Test Subject
#7 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 12:51 PM
wohou! AMAZING! I just have to download this, thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:15 PM
wow this is lovely. it's hard to find some good and especially REALISTIC Victorian houses. 5*

// ● official Wentworth Miller fan <3 ● \\

Please, do not upload my full sims to the exchange and say they are yours!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 4:28 PM
Can't wait to see it in the game, thanks so much! Cheers.

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 4:56 PM
Beautiful! Now the hard part of choosing which family gets to move in! :D
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 5:32 PM
the staircase recolor isn't there. it's not showing up in that link. But I can't wait to try this out

----->Sleep is for people that have never played Sims<-----
----->Maybe people should actually try Sims 4 before they criticize it. It's my favorite Sims so far.<-----
Alchemist
#12 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 8:33 PM
Very well done! Beautyful palace, the right one for a romantic movie or Oscar Wilde novel. Thank you and ciao.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 9:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised at all to see this wonderful house featured. Truly amazing.

In memory of my sister who died suddenly on 25th April,2005. Mum and I love you, hun, and we miss you so much. xx
Scholar
#14 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:22 PM
Its a great creation.A gorgeous house.The work of a wonderful talented sim-architect.Thank you so much for this jewel.
Instructor
#15 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 10:23 PM
Where'd you get that lamp in the first screenshot? It looks amazing.

Your house too. So Pride and Prejudice! I love!
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 2:49 PM
An absolutely gorgeous home! Thank you so much for sharing it. I was wondering if you would be able to share the furnished version though? Pretty please? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 26th Sep 2006 at 11:57 PM
Default In response to: link09 ?'s on my screenshots.....
(Thank you all for the support and great comments)!!!!

As to the question from link09: I'm using a program called Fine PixViewer fr: Image Intelligence. Its a buyable cd. Its for photo's, so I'm just starting to understand how to manipulate it to work 3D snapshot's.
(idtaminger), the lamp in the screenshot's was a freebie from TSR this summer.
As to sharing this lot furnished, can't do it, sorry. I tend to get a little carried away decorating after I test stuff,,,,this house furnished really stressed my virtual memory, big time. Screenshots took me day's to get rite.
Nobody can stuff a house like me.
I'll share more soon!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Sep 2006 at 5:41 AM Last edited by theaislinn : 27th Sep 2006 at 5:43 AM. Reason: Quoting
Quote: Originally posted by msdwyer987

As to sharing this lot furnished, can't do it, sorry. I tend to get a little carried away decorating after I test stuff,,,,this house furnished really stressed my virtual memory, big time. Screenshots took me day's to get rite.

Aww...alright. I suppose I shall live. *sniffles*

*big grins* You do know how to decorate, you are very talented in all areas of house design. Thank you for sharing!!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 28th Sep 2006 at 1:50 AM
I'm blushing, I download this wonderful house and discover that you had use my recolored stairs, I'm really touch by this, thank you very much. And this house is absolutely gorgeous :-)

More stuff on our site Sea Sims and Sun
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 2:21 AM
Thankies!

"Mistor fish, did you die?!?" :turtle:

(off of Finding Nemo)
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 3:23 PM
This has to be one of the most beautiful houses I have seen. I'm going to try downloading it, but not sure what it's going to do to my game because of the size. But wow beautiful!
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 4:18 AM
Can I hire you to decorate my rl house? I love the way you decorate. I know what you mean by taxing your brain (as to where you get your stuff). But I'd kill for a list of some sites you go to

Angie
Arkansas

Quote: Originally posted by msdwyer987
(Thank you all for the support and great comments)!!!!

As to the question from link09: I'm using a program called Fine PixViewer fr: Image Intelligence. Its a buyable cd. Its for photo's, so I'm just starting to understand how to manipulate it to work 3D snapshot's.
(idtaminger), the lamp in the screenshot's was a freebie from TSR this summer.
I'll share more soon!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 6:55 PM
Default Links to Furnishing:
I have shared a list of link's for furnishings & decor at:http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=208905 in the comments section. Enjoy
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 11:54 PM
This might make my computer cry, but I love this so I'm downloading it anyway. Thank you for a beautiful job!

Courage is not defined by those who fought and did not fall; but by those who fought, fell, and rose again. --Ralph Waldo Emerson
Test Subject
#25 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 6:52 PM
i am in love with this house and very much want it for my neighbourhood, but what the billy shears is syringa? i cant find it at that site
Page 1 of 2