Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lost Road Chalet - Maxis only vacation home-3x3 lot

by Minena Posted 29th Sep 2006 at 4:48 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM by Minena : UPDATE - new rar file

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:18 AM
Nicely done,
thank you minena

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#3 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:49 AM
Breathtaking!!! Thank you. I love it.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 8:55 AM
I looks great from outside and even better inside.

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Test Subject
#5 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:02 PM
Very nice *click* :D
Scholar
#6 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 12:22 PM
Fabulous house!Everything is perfect and inspiring.Thank you so much for making us dream with your work.
Mad Poster
#7 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 1:02 PM
Fantastic place - my sims will love it!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 2:57 PM
I love ti! You have very good talents. It's not too contempary, retro, modern... it has that "family home" look. "Lived in". And I love that kind of thing. Thanks for sharing buddy.

-Wil.

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:12 PM
Default I can almost smell the pine trees
This is wonderful Minena. A great escape for a small family. Thanks for sharing your talents with us. I look forward to seeing what you have for us next.
Instructor
#10 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 3:38 PM
I downloaded this lot earlier when I couldn't sleep and moved in a family. It really is an amazing job well done. The furniture isn't overly packed in, and it has just enough room for a starter family (mine in which are starting their family) What I feel really sheepish about is, I never noticed the extra set of stairs leading to the loft above the second floor into the bedroom on the third. (lol) In any case, I had to stop back by and let you know I admire your hard work in cranking out such a lovely unique design.

Thank you

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:01 PM
Thanks for this cozy vacation home!

"My most shocking moment in the Sims can be summed up in three little words: Guinea Pig Disease."
Test Subject
#12 Old 30th Sep 2006 at 4:19 PM
Fantastic job! The house looks beautiful. :-D Downloading it now and I can't wait to pick which lucky family will get to use it.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 8:06 AM
Very nice

Thank you for sharing,
Makai

Live Well
Laugh Often
Love Much

"If you don't live for something...You'll die for nothing.."
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:37 PM
Thank you all very much for the wonderful response and comments on this house.

Minena

Minena Sims Too

For more lots, recolors and meshes, visit
Hula Sims
Instructor
#15 Old 3rd Oct 2006 at 1:42 AM
wonderful creation and greatly appreciated. Looking forward to more of your future work.
Test Subject
#16 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 12:04 PM
first of all I would like to say nice house creation, but my problem is that it keeps crashing my game when i try to place it some where. as soon as i click on the house. thanks leas
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2006 at 8:21 PM
I have the same problem as Laes. I thought at first that something else was wrong, but I've tried three times now to place the house and it has repeatedly crashed my game. It also shows up as Hidden Road Cabin instead of Lost Road Chalet. It's definitely the same house though.

Much confused,
Fayre
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fayresimmer13
I have the same problem as Laes. I thought at first that something else was wrong, but I've tried three times now to place the house and it has repeatedly crashed my game. It also shows up as Hidden Road Cabin instead of Lost Road Chalet. It's definitely the same house though.

Much confused,
Fayre

I have uploaded a new file that hopefully will correct crashing issues, although Leas says she is still having problems. This house, because of building elements, and not content, DOES require all expansions up to and including OFB. I will look at the house more and see if I can't figure out why some of you are having problems.

For more lots, recolors and meshes, visit
Hula Sims
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 1:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Minena
I have uploaded a new file that hopefully will correct crashing issues, although Leas says she is still having problems. This house, because of building elements, and not content, DOES require all expansions up to and including OFB. I will look at the house more and see if I can't figure out why some of you are having problems.

I was going to say that I have the same problem too. List game requirements in the upload next time.

Please list the expantion packs/stuff packs needed for your downloads and give credit where it's due. It does make a difference.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 7:31 PM
Yeah you need to put it requires EP's not just base game. I got this house and a ton of content is missing.
Test Subject
#21 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 10:19 PM
This house crashed my game. How do I get rid of it?