Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cyra

by sakura_chan Posted 29th Sep 2006 at 11:48 PM - Updated 2nd Oct 2006 at 1:22 PM by sakura_chan

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 1:51 PM
Thanks for sharing!, she's pretty & yet somewhat deadly looking {Downloads} - I'm sure my Sims will be drawn to Cyra's cause, whatever that may be?. Perhaps she's destined to rule my Vampyre Sims in Strange Town? - and if not, then perhaps she will be a worthy challenger?. If the ancient prophesy is to be believed... [Cue manic laughter & fade computer screen to black]

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Oct 2006 at 3:30 PM
Wow she is beautiful, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:01 AM
She looks like you!
Good job, thanks!! She's really beautiful.

I will finish my Hogwarts sims, as I promised, but after that, I will no longer be uploading. I feel like the anonymity of the internet allows people to forget manners and simple etiquette, so I will be returning to lurker status. Thanks to those who supported me, especially Lyric and Rockchick!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 4:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Brynkitty
She looks like you!
Good job, thanks!! She's really beautiful.

HA! Wow.. now that you've mentioned it.. she does! Freaky. You know how they say dogs tend to look like their owners, well in this case, my sim tends to look like me! Actually the little story I made about her reflects me in a way, minus sleeping in a coffin and giving people playful bites on the neck part hahaah.
Instructor
#6 Old 2nd Oct 2006 at 6:55 AM
She is beautiful..nice work. Thank you .

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Test Subject
#7 Old 5th Oct 2006 at 5:34 AM Last edited by genshou : 10th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM.
Oooh, she's pretty.

I can't seem to download the mesh for the hair, though. noukiesims2.net seems to be gone, temporarily or permanently, I can't know. Could you perhaps email that mesh to me? I'd be ever so happy to have it somehow

Edit: Email address removed
Instructor
Original Poster
#8 Old 6th Oct 2006 at 4:26 AM
It's not working for you? Hmm.. that's odd.. try this link again: http://www.noukiesims2.net/
hopefully it'll work for you.
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:49 AM
Maybe it was just down for a couple days, because it seems to be working just fine now that I'm home from vacation. Now Cyra looks even better! Thanks again for uploading her. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#10 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 9:33 PM
Wow..very good job..thaks for sharing I love gothic sims :P

You might be a big fish in a little pond, but it doesn't mean you've won, because along may come a bigger one and you'll be lost!
Forum Resident
#11 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 3:22 AM
She's very pretty! I love her backstory as well. Excellent job! ^^

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 1:12 AM
Beautiful. Absolutley beautiful.

~MaY tHe FuNk bE WiTh YoU~
xOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoXxOxXoX
~..:::..WALLY~ONE..:::..~

:duck: :duck: :duck: :duck: :duck:
Test Subject
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2007 at 2:02 AM
I thought so too. She's still one of my favourites a year later.
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2009 at 3:35 PM Last edited by Miss_izzy_dbc : 18th Dec 2009 at 5:33 PM.
She's so beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 19th Jul 2011 at 7:56 PM
She's Veary Pretty Thanks For Makeing Her