Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill - Silent Sim: Midwich Elementary School

by thebigmc Posted 8th Oct 2006 at 9:48 PM - Updated 27th Nov 2008 at 4:44 AM by Canoodle

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 6:40 PM
What is silent hill?
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by poplers
What is silent hill?

What is Silent Hill? WHAT IS SILENT HILL!!!

j/k

Silent Hill is this uber scary fantastic Horror Video Game for the Ps and PS2.

They made it into a movie last summer. You should check it out :P
Field Researcher
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:57 PM
Awesome thanks

The dude who asked what Silent Hill was is lucky, since he didn't **** his pants while playing it %)

we are eternal, all this pain is an illusion
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 8:14 PM
You tried your best on the school but i dont think it looks like it but good job!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 8:40 PM
Care to add some more.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Licorice_Echidna
What is Silent Hill? WHAT IS SILENT HILL!!!

j/k

Silent Hill is this uber scary fantastic Horror Video Game for the Ps and PS2.

They made it into a movie last summer. You should check it out :P

Ah yes..I remember when I first encountered Silent Hill. My roommate said I could only play it at night and in the dark. And I did..And I thought I was going to have a heart attack. And then I decided to go to the bathroom..And I about scared the neighbors when I screamed so loud because I saw the shower curtain in the bathroom mirror..

Silent Hill is like uber awesome. I'm addicted though I've yet to play the 4th..And I couldn't get through the 3rd. I saw the movie Friday night. And I actually jumped through my skin. Of course I was the retard that kept saying, "THE SHOTGUN IS IN THE BOYS' BATHROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR!"
The lady in the magic box didn't hear me but my neighbors all did.

Awesome job! As a "I'm sorry I made you mad" present my hubby downloaded the hospital for me. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Oct 2006 at 7:22 AM
Wow! Great! I love Silent hill and everything connected with it=) Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 13th Oct 2006 at 2:17 PM
finally someone came with a silent hill's building! thanks!!!

i'd made this school, but mine was way too simple, only one floor and one classroom. cos i want it to be an orphanes' home, and my pc can't affort big lot, i have to make it small and simple.
i also made a "not-so-like" rosewater park, pete's bowl-o-rama & woodside apartment. but my works look immature.
Instructor
#10 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 6:37 AM
Ahh, Silent Hill. The stuff of my nightmares (yes I dream of stuff like that don't you? O_o) Good job. I'll probably download this for my neighborhood, Hell's Mouth which is a homage to everything Silent Hill. This shouldn't scare me like the games do, so I should be fine.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#11 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 12:37 PM
fantastic effort..now all we need is guns with not enough ammo..creepy radios..ghost babies..etc etc
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Nov 2006 at 9:49 PM
grrr why does everyone make schools with OFB? I can never get good ones any more

I'm me, and I'm not changing
Get More of my stuff on Lilac Sims 2
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:01 AM
sorry i needed the stage for the stairs
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 7:37 PM
Another great addition to the Silent Hill Sims.

"Blubber nuggets...mmm...they're chewy!" - Cosmo
Test Subject
#15 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:31 AM
All your Silent Hill stuff is FAB! Thank you so much for sharing your creations with the rest of us, I really appreciate it as a massive SH fan. Bless you!! And all the creators, spesh the Silent Hill creators of course
Test Subject
#16 Old 28th Feb 2007 at 3:20 AM
quick question... the center "out door" room... did u find away to make that an outdoor thing, or is it considered a room still? i have tried to make many a house with a court yard in the middle for "daylight" and it always darkens it... making it a room.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#17 Old 1st Mar 2007 at 9:31 PM
no still a room
Test Subject
#18 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 5:46 AM
dang... i was hoping that with seasons... it could be used like a court yard type thing.
guess ill just have to when i make houses just put a gap.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:05 PM
Aww, man. Looks like I need to toss another neighborhood in my game! Silent Hill...
thanks so much for making the school, it does not matter if it looks like the one in the game or not, all that matters is that you tried your best and I think you did a fine job. Thanks very much on recreating the school... which is probably one of the best locations in the first game besides the hospital. Much appreciated. Keep it up.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 2:07 PM
i have that too. you may be like to look at the main project page and possibly help too.
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Nov 2007 at 12:49 AM
This is so awesome! I made Midwitch too, but never got around to furnishing it.

Oh and BTW, if your building has a foundation, you can make the courtyard an outside room by deleting a line of foundation.
You have to delete it from the courtyard to the outside
Test Subject
#22 Old 23rd Feb 2008 at 12:52 PM
This is amazing and so perfect. Thank you so much
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Feb 2010 at 6:52 PM
hi i cant get it on my game.help
Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by heidimacgregor
Ah yes..I remember when I first encountered Silent Hill. My roommate said I could only play it at night and in the dark. And I did..And I thought I was going to have a heart attack. And then I decided to go to the bathroom..And I about scared the neighbors when I screamed so loud because I saw the shower curtain in the bathroom mirror..

Silent Hill is like uber awesome. I'm addicted though I've yet to play the 4th..And I couldn't get through the 3rd. I saw the movie Friday night. And I actually jumped through my skin. Of course I was the retard that kept saying, "THE SHOTGUN IS IN THE BOYS' BATHROOM ON THE SECOND FLOOR!"
The lady in the magic box didn't hear me but my neighbors all did.

Awesome job! As a "I'm sorry I made you mad" present my hubby downloaded the hospital for me. Thank you.

lol silent hill the sweet meories of my cousin crapping his pants lol
good job i luv this school and the movie wasnt as scary as the game... i mean we had it on max volume at like midnight and fell asleep. lol then my cousin woke me up by screaming like a banshee
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Aug 2010 at 2:45 PM
ow i don't have ofb