Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lots of Lots - Mini residential lots

by MaryLou Posted 9th Oct 2006 at 6:32 PM - Updated 6th Jun 2009 at 12:58 AM by MaryLou

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 91 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:02 PM
Good job. Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Forum Resident
#3 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:10 PM
wwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooowwwww
mary u rock
i swear
Instructor
#4 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:23 PM
Wow, these are really awesome! Wonderful job!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
#5 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 7:50 PM
Hey wowy thanks a ton :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Scholar
#6 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 8:18 PM
This is great! Thanks MaryLou
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 9:19 PM
NICE
could you make huge lots too? like 10x10 9x9 8x8 7x7 6x6 10x9 10x8 10x7 10x6 10x5 9x8 9x7 9x6 9x5 8x7 8x6 7x6 6x6, and more, i kno, this should be in requests...

Words of Wisdom:
Human stop think when he(she) stop read...
Old habits die hard...
The more you get, the more you want...
If you want a thingdone well, do it yourself...
Scholar
#8 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:04 PM
Ooo, interesting! Can we use these for uploading lots?
Mad Poster
#9 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 10:58 PM
I am so happy to say thank you so much for I love these lots. You are the best for uploading them. I can easily do alot of the building cheats especially the side drive without finding the right corner to put them on. Heck I do side drive after placing the lot on the middle of the block. LOL I love you for this!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jonesi
Ooo, interesting! Can we use these for uploading lots?

Yes, of course.

If you like my creations, you may consider to make a little donation to support my site and my modding activity.
MaryLou's Sims 2 World - MaryLou Sims 2 Forum (Italiano)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 9th Oct 2006 at 11:27 PM
YES!!!! finally, 1x1 lots!!!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs you for eternity*
Field Researcher
#12 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:50 AM
nice idea, thanks :D

i'm not mean
you're just stupid
http://reronaville.myminicity.com/
Field Researcher
#13 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 12:52 AM
this is so cool! i never thought it would be possible but you guys (you andie) proved me wrong-i'm so happy, now i can build realistic cities!
Forum Resident
#14 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 1:01 AM
This is absolutely great!!! I needed this already one year ago for a certain project that I had to give up in lack of this. Thank you!
hexameter
Field Researcher
#15 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 5:58 AM
This is great and very useful. Thank you!

Please do not upload my creations to any pay sites or the exchange. Do not include my meshes with recolors. Uploading in lots is fine on MTS2 only.

Come and check out my other creations at Thesimszone. http://www.thesimszone.co.uk/files/index.php?Section=53
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 6:30 AM
MaryLou you are my hero today! Ive been wanting these soo bad. And you really came through. thank you so much for this!
Test Subject
#17 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 10:14 AM
Haha! That's too cute!! Thank you!! <3
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Oct 2006 at 4:27 PM
Do the car portals on the thin (1x3 etc.) lots work correctly? I'm using some 1x3 lots that I downloaded from the Lot Expander thread, but I'm having problems with those. My car-owning sims never get the message they need to be at work in 1 hour nor do they autonomously get in their car. Also the schoolbus never picks the kids up, they're only dropped off.

I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally. ~ SS ~
The ModFather
retired moderator
#19 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:12 AM
I have a working 1x1 residential lot (downloaded from the Lot Expander thread), and I have no problems with ownable cars, pool cars, bus and NPC cars.
But I guess that having only 10 tiles of street may cause some problems to the car portals...
If this may help, in my 1x1 lot I've moved (with the moveobject) the mailbox few tiles towards the beginning of the street (towards the entrance car portal)...

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Test Subject
#20 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 12:52 PM
I'll see if that works, thank you

I am free of all prejudices; I hate everyone equally. ~ SS ~
Scholar
#21 Old 14th Oct 2006 at 11:20 AM
very useful,
thank you

Please note - I'm not taking any requests at the moment.

You may include my items in your uploads but please credit with a link to either the object or my creator page please.

My Sims 2 videos
Scholar
#22 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:33 AM
I noticed the cheat ChangeLotZoning doesn't work with those, so I had to go back and download the pre-made ones for community.
Test Subject
#23 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:29 AM
Just what I needed for my 'local' neighbourhood, I can't wait to try it out!
Thanks very much indeed!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:30 PM
Thanks!, just what I needed & very useful too...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#25 Old 14th Nov 2006 at 7:58 PM
Do these go in downloads, or somewhere else? I think they're awesome-- just what my cat ladies and knowledge sims need, nice small lots to clutter up )
Page 1 of 5