Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

6 Recolors of Minanna's Mesh

by voicesinside Posted 14th Oct 2006 at 10:18 PM - Updated 25th Feb 2008 at 7:32 PM by voicesinside : Adding New Pictures

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 12:43 AM
I really like the red and purple one. I was trying to make a red recolor for my personal use, but failed miserably [sp?] well, anyway, it's really cool.
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:47 AM
Quote:
Right now they might look a little extreme

I think that they look great!!! Their extremeness rocks!Thank you so much
x
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 15th Oct 2006 at 10:51 PM
I love dual-colored hair ^^ they're cool!!! Uhm, would you mind doing another one in pink ? That would just be perfect for my "alter ego" :D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th Oct 2006 at 12:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Yoyo-sama
I love dual-colored hair ^^ they're cool!!! Uhm, would you mind doing another one in pink ? That would just be perfect for my "alter ego" :D

I actually wanted to do one in pink, but I couldn't find the right shade. I'm going to take a try at it again. I'm not going to be home for a few days, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 7:32 AM
I absolutely love the red one!

.Call me Bec.
Test Subject
#7 Old 13th Oct 2009 at 10:58 PM
The yellow one looks alarmingly like my hair -- except I have a fringe. Maybe I'll download it and make a self-sim! Thanks so much for these, they're brilliant!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 8:49 PM
LOVE! Thanks! Do you think you could make one blonde with the pink underneath please?