Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Form-Fitting jeans and t-shirt Default Replacements (and Non-Defaults too!)

by mrlucas Posted 18th Oct 2006 at 2:40 AM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 5:07 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

73 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 70 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Forum Resident
#2 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:44 AM
Thank you so much! I also hate the stupid sandals. Someone at Maxis must love them - they're on most of the toddler girl clothes, too.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Forum Resident
#3 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 2:56 AM
yeah those sandals always bothered me... but at least I could acurately make my husband into a Sim (luckily he's past that stage now LOL)... thank you so much for these!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Field Researcher
#4 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:13 AM
Oh thank you so much, I think you did an amazing job on this, especially making default replacements! I very badly needed this, I was getting angry watching the NPCs walk by wearing sandals. Someone at Maxis was very sick of making stuff when they came around to making the original outfits.

Anyways, sorry for rambling, but this is just excellent! Thank you again! :D

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Instructor
#5 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:19 AM
I didn't grab the defaults because I don't care what the NPCs wear, just what my kids wear. Thank you for these those. ^_^ They're wonderful.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:44 AM
Oh, I so love this. The less maxis clothing I have to see, the better.

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:44 AM
These are FANTASTIC! Thank you!
Test Subject
#8 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 3:55 AM
Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Now I can use a large portion of the clothing bin that was previously off limits because of those horrendous sandals. :D
Scholar
#9 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:13 AM
1) The mesh is great
2) The textures are exellent
3) NO SANDALS!!!
Thanks soooo much for this replacements, I love replacements :D
Test Subject
#10 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:29 AM
I love this! I feel the same way about the unflattering style of the outfits and the annoying sandals. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 4:53 AM
Seriously, like wow. Thanks soooo much, this is incredible. You're basically my hero. AHHHH!

Do NOT upload any of my sims or houses to the exchange or in contests, please.
I have VERY high standards for what I download, so here are some of my favorite sites: Universal Sims, SimsRubiCon (clothing), Holy Simoly (objects), PeggySims 2 (hair), Gionovan Salvatore (accessories)
Field Researcher
#12 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 5:53 AM
maxis sandals sux...awesome job|thanks.

k a t i e r o b

Like the SoCal surf scene?If so...your deff gonna want to check out my sims.

For some links to some sweet surf/skate sims2 downloads...checkout my journal [which will be up soon hopefully]

Please DO NOT upload my sims to the exchange.
Test Subject
#13 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:09 AM
Nice. Oh and are these supposed to be extracted to the downloads folder?
The defaults, I mean.

~*~What We See Or Seem Is A Dream Within A Dream~*~
Instructor
#14 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:19 AM
These are so hot... I've been wishing for this for so long! I won't be completely ashamed to see sims with the original outfits on!
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:22 AM Last edited by dunner1 : 18th Oct 2006 at 6:23 AM. Reason: er, emoticon problems?
Thanks very much for these default replacements! The sandals with those jeans never did look good, in my opinion.

I'll be using these a lot now!

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Field Researcher
#16 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 6:32 AM
Oh yay! I've always hated those sandals too. Thank you!
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#17 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 7:53 AM
Ooh! I love the shoes!! And the shirt textures!!! These outfits are adorable. Thank you so much! And thanks for offering non-default versions too. As much as I hate those sandals, I still don't like replacing Maxis meshes.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:47 AM
:O omguh this is amazing! I hated those stupid teeshirts so much!

<3 I love it when I find something here that makes me want to play soooo badly. If only it wasn't midterms, I can't wait to see this in game!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#19 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 8:54 AM
I absolutely love these - THANK YOU. I'd love to see a fix like this for all those ugly too-baggy Glamour Life PJ's :D
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:20 AM
Thanks a lot for that!!! Sandals are very annoying on every second set of clothes.
Inventor
#21 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 10:38 AM
Wow thanks, these are great. I so hated the sandles >.<

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Test Subject
#22 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:12 AM
YESSS I jumped a little hole in the air when I saw this I so hate those sandals! Thank you so much for making these, no more sandals YAY
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:29 AM
What a great idea to make those shirts a little more fitted! I just LOVE your creations, and I can't wait to give my townies a makeover with your great replacements. :D

Those sandals never disturbed me a lot as I hardly ever notice the shoes of people (same thing in real life with me *LOL*), but those loose shirts did. I absolutely love the way they look now. This will be the first time I'll put my male Sims into Maxis clothes on purpose. *LOL*
Test Subject
#24 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 11:58 AM
Finally! someone who hates that baggy look as much as me, but is less lazy and far more skilled then I. Thankyou!!!! xD
Forum Resident
#25 Old 18th Oct 2006 at 12:42 PM
omg thank you so much!! I refused to make a male sim until I downloaded custom content because of the sandals! I HATE sandals that much. These are wonderful you even took the time to retexture them! They look amazing. I swear some of the people on here need to work for maxis to make the sims have better stuff.
Page 1 of 3