Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Magnetic eyes (set of 16 colors)

by bluemoon11 Posted 20th Oct 2006 at 8:34 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 3:03 AM by bluemoon11

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Oct 2006 at 11:39 PM
You did a great job, the fact that they are made from scratch only deserves 5*s, thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Instructor
#3 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:11 AM Last edited by Proxian_girl : 30th Oct 2006 at 3:40 AM.
Those would be great for some of my anime sims, the bright colors work better than a lot of those "hyper-realistic" eyes. Also, my computer has graphics such that the eyes have to be crazy bright anyway so that I can tell what color they are. Props!

EDIT: These are just beautiful in-game! Even with my terrible graphics card, these eyes are vivid and lovely and make for gorgeous anime-esque sims!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Oct 2006 at 2:51 PM
love them, especially the name magnetic, I have a thing for magnetism

They'll never hurt you like I do
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:00 AM
They're great ^_^specially for your first eyes, mine sucked hell they still do lol.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Field Researcher
#6 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 12:11 AM
Very good job!

~kenji

Thanxs for sharing

For more of my creations please visit HERE where you will find exclusive content from myself and other talented creators.

"I know what I need to do with my life now. Life is so precious, so beautiful and to be able to protect that, that's an amazing gift."
-Lana Lang
Field Researcher
#7 Old 12th May 2007 at 10:44 AM
Oooh, these are some pretty eyes :D