Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Bulldog Redesign - Harley

by writenina Posted 21st Oct 2006 at 5:13 AM - Updated 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:07 PM by writenina

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 1:22 AM
Your bulldog is a definate improvement over the one included in the game. The best I could do with it was nowhere near this. I find it a bit freaky that I also have an IRL bulldog named Harley though.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 10:15 AM
Yes, Much Better. Thanks !
Inventor
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:21 PM
I love it. Will be sure to download once i'm able lol

The Simmer formerly known as Greenlea
Test Subject
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:30 PM
V. good I will be downloading a.s.a.p

Love after love
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:46 PM
This one is much better and much more true to life. Your Harley is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing your version of the English Bulldog!!

"I've got a fever and the only cure is more cowbell!"
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 6:00 AM
It would be so cool if you make him a Red Dog! And name it Reddoggy!

[QUOTE]Artist Formally Known as Okalani You'll be seeing my posts for suggestions of what may help you improve your posts. I have S2, Uni, NL, OFB, Pets, and Seasons![QUOTE]
Theorist
#8 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:55 AM
very cute!!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 11:05 PM
As a fellow english bulldog owner I was also disappointed by the one in game. For all the same reasons (and the ears are wrong too! My precious rose ears!). Except, mine is brindle.. I was REALLY shocked that their was no brindle coloration option either This is nice though! Good work.

Runway clothing for your sims Doursim