Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Mesh - Loose dress and sweater for Old Ladies

by bettye Posted 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:26 AM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:34 AM
These look like what grannies really wear! Thank you so much. I love all of your meshes.

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 5:23 AM
Very nice, realistic outfit for seniors...thank you.
Test Subject
#4 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:13 AM
Yay!
one of the only reasons i don't play old simmers is their lack of cool clothes -i loathe the idea of dressing 80 yr olds up as if they are 20!!! *yeuch!*

Thanks for these realistic outfits!!!

Myshuno!!!

Awesome word: Risorial (rye-sor'-ee-al) adj. pertaining to laughter; causing laughter; risible (rizz'-ibb-ul).
Field Researcher
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:20 AM
These are great, I've been hoping for something like this.
Scholar
#6 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:47 AM
Yes it's perfect for our female elders. Thanks a lot ! It will be useful !!
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 9:59 AM
there really lovely sweaters, but they dont look like old ladys! they look like very respectable women
Test Subject
#8 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:11 AM
Thank-you so much. It's nice to have more realistic outfits for my older ladies.
Alchemist
#9 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:32 AM
They look great! And I always need more good elder clothing. Thanks.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Field Researcher
#10 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:38 AM
exactly what i was looking for, they're great! thank you!
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 2:12 PM
I think this is a great mesh and will love using it.
Thank you xx
Scholar
#12 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 3:44 PM
This is fantastic. I wish more creators did comfortable and natural looking meshes.
This would also make a great nanny replacement outfit.

"Even the computer industry failed to see the importance of the Internet, but that's not saying much. Let's face it, the computer industry failed to see that the century would end." - Douglas Adams
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 4:55 PM
Wonderful!! There are very few elder meshes that still look like elders! I really dislike when the adult and elder bodys are the same!

Your meshes are great, thank you so much for sharing them!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:21 PM
This mesh is great and I love the recolours! Thanks!

La la la...
I am just a random, messy girl in a random, messy world...
Field Researcher
#15 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:37 PM
Yay yay elder clothes!
Field Researcher
#16 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 6:43 PM
Honestly, I get tired of only having clothes for my Elders that look like my teen sims would be more likely to wear. This is much more realistic and perfect for my grandma Sims.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 7:09 PM
thank you! these will look nice in my game.
Test Subject
#18 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 8:23 PM
These are so great! Thanks for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Oct 2006 at 11:29 PM
Funny, I did not think anyone would like these outfits, but they seem to have a good reception. Perhaps I'll try some more "realistic" old lady* clothes.

I use this term in its original meaning ... an elder who is a Lady (proper and respectable). She can ride on a motorcycle, but only if properly dressed in a ladylike fashion.

"Outside a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside a dog it's too dark to read" Groucho Marx
Inventor
#20 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 12:18 AM
More variety for elders is always welcome! These are excellent ! Thank you! x
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Oct 2006 at 5:21 AM
I love having a variety for the elders...this has a definite gran feel to it. Thanks for sharing!

You have suffered enough and warred with yourself. It's time that you won...

--------------

Livejournal...
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 1:33 AM
It's so nice to find Elder clothes that actual look grandparenty!
Instructor
#23 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 3:30 AM
Thank you for these - I agree, they are the type of clothes many elderly women wear. Though I won't wear them when I'M old!!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 7:47 PM
I love them! Please do make more. I plan to put all my old women into these outfits when they are near the end of their lives. I always progressively give them face wrinkles, eye bags, glasses and moles as they age, usually starting somewhere around the mid-point of there elder years, as well as removing all makeup (but using very pale lipstick to wash out the lips) and most jewellry. It's amazing how realistically "old" you can make a Sim!
Test Subject
#25 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:23 PM
Thank you so much! now I have modest clothing for my elder muslim sims.
Page 1 of 2