Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

the Japanese Spitz

by Fucoc Posted 23rd Oct 2006 at 11:21 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 1:35 AM by Canoodle

34 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 12:45 PM
Cute Japanese Spitz, Thank you. :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 2:42 PM
Thanks for the comment

Im worth your attention
Inventor
#4 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:08 PM
How cute. I grew up familiar with the American spitz, which is quite similar, and I knew about the Japanese one as well. I'm going to nab this beauty, in case I decide to play with the dog side of things more.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:42 PM
I love Japanese Spitz. Thanks for this. Looks really great
Test Subject
#6 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 3:43 PM
Thanks for this. My 6y8mth Jap. Spitz just died in August, and this really reminds me of her. Thanks a lot.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 4:03 PM
Oh! That's my Prince, the dog I had when I was a little girl! Oh, I miss him. He died when I was 18. He was the best. Barked at EVERYTHING! Hahahaa! I love this, thank you!
Now if I could just find an Apricot Miniature Poodle without the stupid haircut. That was my Beau, Prince-y's very stupid but lovable brother.
Thanks again!

Wait... WHAT?!?!?
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 5:19 PM
ooo thank you! its my rl doggie! yay i was having trouble making him.. hes actually not that breed but its still the exact way he looks.. thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nicholasloh
Thanks for this. My 6y8mth Jap. Spitz just died in August, and this really reminds me of her. Thanks a lot.

Oh no, how sad. I just lost my persian cat, but i've still got my japanese spitz though ^__^ love her very much

Im worth your attention
Field Researcher
#10 Old 24th Oct 2006 at 10:51 PM
The second breed I tried to make after getting Pets was a Japanese Spitz, mine's on MySimPage. They're really cute! But most I've known have been pretty aggressive, they seem to think they're very big. ;-)

"Gag me with a reticulated spline!! You're not my cup of tea!" - The Nightlife Prima Guide
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 4:04 AM
Great work. I think he's a cutie pie.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 5:58 PM
Hmm, where will I put animal skins?

H a p P y S i m M i N g!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 7:33 PM
just install like like it was a "whole sim"

Japanese spitz arent supposed to be aggressive, Pageturnersims. they u have met must have had bad owners thats didnt teach them manners

Im worth your attention
Instructor
#14 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 2:57 PM
Wonderful! Just what I've been looking for. Thank you! :D

Melissa
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 6:29 PM
My first dog was a Spitz! Her name was Yoko. I only barely remember her, because I was about 5 when she died. Good job!

Want to see more of my creations? Click Here!
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 10:55 PM
How adorable, I wish I could download now.. But I have to wait for my game. Great job!

{*JUICE BOX IT*}
Test Subject
#17 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:34 PM
Aww! It looks just like my Grandma's old American Spitz... Good job!
Inventor
#18 Old 30th Oct 2006 at 6:06 PM
Charlie wasn't agressive, though he wouldn't back down from a fight, no matter what.

His funniest trait was confusion. He saw a white rabbit once, and tried to hop. We had a white kitten and he treated her like his daughter.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 9:48 PM
They're almost identical to the American Eskimo (the now official AKC name of the former American Spitz), and are probably descended from the same ancestors. The Eskies are a bit larger now, though, with a 'miniature' running around 20 - 30 lbs, and the 'standard' over 30 lbs. We've owned two (one who died at 16, and our current one, who's 4), and we love the breed.

Thanks for making this -- with a little modification, I can use it to represent the Eskies in my game.

==========
Namaste
--joe
Test Subject
#20 Old 2nd Nov 2006 at 8:34 AM
wow... looks like our dog chi chi.... although she's old now but she's still cute :D
thanks for this.
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Nov 2006 at 9:38 AM
This is just perfect! Thank you so much for making such a beautiful dog ;D

Sincerely Poliwag♣ (My thoughts are my own...)
Field Researcher
#22 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 4:09 AM
Awwwww! It's my Yuki dog! I had one of these happy little guys for 15 years. He was the best dog I've ever owned. Thank you so much for making it possible for the Sim version of me to have a Sim version of Yuki!

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 5:41 AM
I love this dog! I used to have one when I was younger and he was the best dog ever!
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 12:19 AM
I have my Japanese Spitz sitting right here next to me when I play the Sims. What a better way to play Pets than with your own pet there. I thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 1:24 PM
you're all welcome ^__^

Im worth your attention
Page 1 of 2