Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gain cleanness skill points extremely fast with Magic Investigator - Update SSN info

by CtfG Posted 25th Oct 2006 at 12:26 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 10:03 AM by CtfG : Update FREETIME info

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:40 AM
This is very cool. Thank you.

Just because you can do it? Should you? Hell yes!
Test Subject
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:48 AM
yea thats a wicked object
Field Researcher
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 12:51 AM
Nice Object
THANX

To Get The Best Cars For Your Sim

Visit This Site
Metal \,,/(-_-)\,,/ Music
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:00 AM
THX DUDE!!!!

oh and hello blue.

VIVA MEXICO!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:50 AM
Looks good, I'll have to try it.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:47 AM
The problem with my objects not showing up in the base game is kind of solved. Please read here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193604, post #23.
Theorist
#8 Old 27th Oct 2006 at 5:33 AM
awesome thanks!
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:47 AM
Just wanted to say thanks for all the magic skilling objects, they work great in my game, thanks.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 8:13 AM
I have been using all your objects and they are fantastic, my sims love them all except this one. I do too! They will scan one time and put it down run off and do something else. I have to force them to use it again. I've tried everything ask for lessons, teach so and so how to use it. Nothing. So I'm back to teaching them cleaning skills in the bookcase at least they sit still and read.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 2nd Mar 2007 at 10:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PegasusDiana
I have been using all your objects and they are fantastic, my sims love them all except this one. I do too! They will scan one time and put it down run off and do something else. I have to force them to use it again. I've tried everything ask for lessons, teach so and so how to use it. Nothing. So I'm back to teaching them cleaning skills in the bookcase at least they sit still and read.

Sorry for the late answer; an accident kept me away from home for 2 months.

To use this object (which was cloned from the career reward), as many objects in your household as possible should have been used by a sim. This way, the investigating sim will "scan" all objects thoroughly. After all objects have been scanned, the "pistol" is being put down, and the sim will do something different. This is the standard behaviour. You can also try to switch off "Free will".

Hope this helps.
CtfG

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:13 PM
Update 2007-03-29
This hack works with SEASONS. No modifications necessary.

Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Nov 2007 at 5:45 PM
I love all your objects. But, I have a problem. I have an external hard drive for sims only(it got toooooo big for my computer). Everything was fine. One day seasons just would not work right so I uninstall seasons because I tryed to reset the neighborhood and it didn't work. Now some of the object will show up in the cleaner installer and the game, and some I can not install. What am I doing wrong? Can you help? It all my objects that are my favorite.
Thanks for the great work.
terripie
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:03 AM
Update 2008-04-01
This object is outdated by EP7 "FreeTime" and no longer supported. For further details, please check: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...558#post1919558