Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gain mechanic skill points extremely fast with Magic Surgery - Update SSN info

by CtfG Posted 25th Oct 2006 at 2:52 AM - Updated 1st Apr 2008 at 9:47 AM by CtfG : Update FREETIME info

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 13 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 3:28 AM
Wow -this rocks! Looks amazing, I'm d/loading right now to put in my Simitarium. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 9:13 AM
Loving all these ultra fast skill builders. Thanks.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Oct 2006 at 10:45 AM
The problem with my objects not showing up in the base game is kind of solved. Please read here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=193604, post #23.
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 11:17 AM
I've played them for about 8 RL hours over the last 2 days and all of them are compatible with EP4-Pets too. I have 5 sims in 3 households that fulfilled the "Max out 7 skills" LTW with no negative effects of any kind. Hope this helps. BTW, I have all expansions and Holiday, FFS and GLS. Thanks tons for these.

I'm not 30-something, I'm 29.95 + shipping and handling.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Oct 2006 at 2:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drunkmonkeysmom
I've played them for about 8 RL hours over the last 2 days and all of them are compatible with EP4-Pets too. I have 5 sims in 3 households that fulfilled the "Max out 7 skills" LTW with no negative effects of any kind. Hope this helps. BTW, I have all expansions and Holiday, FFS and GLS. Thanks tons for these.

Yes, it helps a lot! Especially since I don't have Pets yet and was unsure about any side effect of that EP. Thank you, drunkmonkeysmom!
Test Subject
#7 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 1:47 AM
Magic Rules!!!
I have all of your Magic stuff now. And they are GREAT!!! I love to get things done fast enough to get my Sims to the top level BEFORE they are too old to enjoy it!!!

I seem to be having a problem with the mirror. It is saying the file is corrupt or incomplete? All of the others downloaded fine and I'm going to try them now.
Is there a problem with the mirror or is it my computer? Thanx.

If I have any other problems I'll be back to let you know and see if I can figure out why the mirror isnt working for me.

Frog Girl

~~FrogGirl~~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 11:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by FrogGirl
I seem to be having a problem with the mirror. It is saying the file is corrupt or incomplete? All of the others downloaded fine and I'm going to try them now.
Is there a problem with the mirror or is it my computer? Thanx.
Frog Girl

After I upload files, I wait for the new page to build and then I download the files again just to make sure the upload was ok. May I suggest that you clear your Browser's cache (Tools - Options - Clear Cache) and try again to dl the file? This usually "repairs" any corrupted downloads.

Or, if you have a firewall istalled (besides the Win XP standard firewall), ensure that you can follow URL's that do not point directly to the file. I had these problems with WinRAR a while ago.

Hope this helps.
CtfG

Let Teens Live Alone With TeenStar PC
Let Teens Adopt A Baby/Toddler/Child
>>> Check my profile page for further hacks <<<
Instructor
#9 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 5:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by drunkmonkeysmom

Excellent! I'm trying to sell a friend on the Magic collection (since I can't yet use them myself)... and she just got Pets, so I wasn't sure how that would go over! Thank you!

Contemplating making Golden Sun stuff for TS2.
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 8:47 PM
i think the skills building stuff is awesome, but i dont have any expansion packs except nightlife. will it still work for me?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 2:51 AM
Quote: Originally posted by whitemgckk
i think the skills building stuff is awesome, but i dont have any expansion packs except nightlife. will it still work for me?

All Magic skill objects were cloned from the original game without any expansions, so they should work in your game environment.

Test Subject
#12 Old 6th Mar 2007 at 5:04 AM Last edited by sana12 : 6th Mar 2007 at 5:16 AM.
hi i love it my sim has a full mechenical skill now thx ^^ (maybe u should make a magic item that can get you promoted in a job) :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 5:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sana12
hi i love it my sim has a full mechenical skill now thx ^^ (maybe u should make a magic item that can get you promoted in a job) :D

Oh, there already is such an item: it is called "Make Friends & Go To Work In Best Mood" - No, serious: A promotion can be achieved using standard game functions. But there is a hack called something like "NoFriendsNeeded" or so. Using that one, your sims can have zero friends and still reach the top of a career. It is available either somewhere on this site or over at MATY (moreawesomethanyou.com), if I remember correctly.

Hope this helps.
CtfG

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 29th Mar 2007 at 9:15 PM
Update 2007-03-29
This hack works with SEASONS. No modifications necessary.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 9:47 AM
Update 2008-04-01
This object is outdated by EP7 "FreeTime" and no longer supported. For further details, please check: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...558#post1919558

Instructor
THANKS POST
#16 Old 26th Feb 2018 at 12:33 AM
omg i like it