Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

CLEOPATRA (Elizabeth Taylor, Richard Burton)

by bakalia Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 7:06 AM - Updated 14th May 2007 at 6:45 PM by bakalia

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 7:53 PM
ilovrobalot submitted a superb Lauren Bacall last April.

http://modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=151772

Now we need a Humphrey Bogart to go with her. (I am glad someone realizes that actors and actresses actually existed before 1990!)

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Alchemist
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 8:51 PM
Wow, great work bakalia, thank you. I like Liz more then Richard, she looks real.
I'd also like to see a sim version of Bogey.
Some of our filmaker could have a great chance of realizing old-fashioned movies with your work.
Thanks again. kiss and ciao.

And thank VERY much for the violet eyes!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 9:10 PM Last edited by patul : 28th Oct 2006 at 9:19 PM.
Very nice remake of both actors, alas there is no snake in the pets Ep
Thank you bakalia for sharing your great job with us

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#5 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:31 PM
Next amazing, great, excellent, fantastic, beautiful job.You are really great artist and every yours work is magic.Every little thing you doing is magic I wishing about photography of You. I'm a little beat confused that I make confused You a litle best but I MUST say this: I love You
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 8:45 AM
Just amazing job! You're very talented! Your sims are so realistic! Thank you so much! I love you
Test Subject
#7 Old 8th Nov 2006 at 4:38 AM
I cannot believe on 20 people said thank you for this..you're Richard is amazing!

Peace.
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 12:37 PM
So wonderful work, I do love Liz as Cleopatra!!!!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 4th Dec 2006 at 6:19 AM
Thank you. I tried to get the hair mesh, but I get the message "This page cannot be displayed".

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 1:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BillySIMS139
Thank you. I tried to get the hair mesh, but I get the message "This page cannot be displayed".

----------------------
Really - this page does not exist. I have found this mesh, I have hope that is it.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  meshElauFHairLongBob.rar (36.6 KB, 88 downloads)
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 4:58 AM
Simply Elau is now closed. Elau didn't have any time to keep it running anymore and that is why the link no longer works.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 1:48 AM Last edited by bornagainmammabear : 26th Jan 2007 at 1:52 AM. Reason: adding question.
Thanks for.....
Quote: Originally posted by bakalia
----------------------
Really - this page does not exist. I have found this mesh, I have hope that is it.

http://www.modthesims2.com/quicksea...mplyelau&page=1 I followed the original link that lead me back to MTS2 at the above link so thanks for locating the mesh. Since I had no idea as to which hairstyle I needed.

And thanks for the Cleopatra.

Which dress mesh do I need. There are many? Since you modified I'm not sure which one has the mesh?

Hello, my name is DeBRA; I'm a sims addict, I can change if I have to I guess, but I don't wanna. My alias' are MsMacDugle, Bornagainmommabear, bornagainmomma, fairyqueen1317, etc...
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 26th Jan 2007 at 3:25 AM
Which dress mesh do I need. There are many? Since you modified I'm not sure which one has the mesh? [/QUOTE]
------------------------
Sorry I had problem too but I know now.
This is from AAS Mauve Paisley Babydoll:

---
Ba

Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none. (Shakespeare)
-----------------------------------------
* I DOOOOOON'T TAAAAAAKE REQUESTS *
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Apr 2007 at 1:35 AM
poor thing Elau's site seems to be closed
cool stuff!
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 3:09 AM
Default Amazed!
Have recently taken an interest in Sims. Bought Sims2 not even knowing that Sims3 was about to be sold, not having dealt with video games since the age of Pacman.

I tend to throw myself into projects, once started, and Sims is enthralling!

But among all of the celebrity simulations I have seen (and I've looked at them all on this site!), these of Richard Burton, and particularly of Elizabeth Taylor, are the very best.

This is not to disparage any of the other artists out there. Some are really excellent.

But these are most extraordinary! I do not yet know if there have been better celebrity Sims, but there are surely not many!

Brava!
Forum Resident
#16 Old 4th Jun 2010 at 12:46 AM
Outstanding Sims!

Thank you.
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Mar 2014 at 10:24 AM
Gorgeous and SPOT ON! Such a beautiful job! Such talent!