Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Card Captor: Sakura and Li in School Uniforms *Requested*

by LarxeneXII Posted 26th Oct 2006 at 9:05 PM - Updated 8th Nov 2006 at 6:38 PM by LarxeneXII

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 25 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:23 PM
you know im supprised this hasn't been done yet!
im very fond of this show.
the hair is cleverly converted i recognize the mesh i think >.>,
wither way Excellent!
Test Subject
#3 Old 28th Oct 2006 at 10:39 PM
I love you!!! :lovestruc Seriously, I've been searching for CCS sims for a long time . . . and you did a wonderful job simming them! Now all I need is Tomoyo, Eriol, and Meling and the whole gang will be complete. Thanks for sharing them with us.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:07 AM
These look good. Any chance of a their caps being made? How about Li in his cermonial robe?
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 1:05 AM
omg yay theres more CCS coming out i agree. we do need the whole gang with their outfits - thanks for uploading this ill download once im at my other computer =D

"640 Kilobytes of Computer Memory ought to be enough for anybody" - Bill Gates, 1981

If that was today - most of our memory limit would be exceeded within a minute downloading content from MTS2 :)
Space Pony
#6 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 2:25 AM
This is great. They look very good.
Test Subject
#7 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 5:15 AM
when i saw this i totally fell off my chair!
i love CCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sakura's Hair is brilliant!
and Li looks very much like LI!!!!!!!!!!!!
OMG! Squee!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 7:16 AM
thanks yo ufor makign them there great <3
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Oct 2006 at 12:03 PM
i think you should do it with child sims since they are children, with the fariy clothing mesh. but good job!
Test Subject
#10 Old 6th Nov 2006 at 3:49 AM
I saw that thread posted by skatergirlmolly18 to request the hairs of the Anime Card Captors many days ago.
today.. I'm vey glad of your nice job. Thank you very much! ~~~~~~~~~ ^_^
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 7th Nov 2006 at 9:11 AM
awww thats cute
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 10:34 PM
I'm glad you made them also . From Cardcaptor Sakura ,Li ,Kero they almost look like them but , Sakura hair style is very difficult to make , including Li also. But I know how difficult it is to find their right hair style mesh , clothing also. I had a very difficult time making my Sim from a certain animation movie from Bible Black animation movie I was able to make them myself anyways I know you did your best to created them.I got some of the Bible Black characters into Sims.The only problem that I had was looking for their school uniform colored them different , hair style mesh. You can find my Sim from Bible Black animation on the Sim 2.com. I hope that everybody check it out . I also made a new Sim named Yuki Terai is an animated model girl from a computer animation.The only new Sim that I've made was stepsister Minase , Imari ,the nurse Miss Kitami. Good luck with some more of Sakura families , friends, classmates also would be very cool , also Sakura's friend Madison that makes clothes for Sakura battled outifts would be very good also.Good luck to the both of us.
Test Subject
#13 Old 28th Nov 2006 at 2:29 PM
cool and can u make the skirt for guys please
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 10:08 PM
i agree with jemfanpurplelight about sakura's hair..it must be really hard +_+

Also...from the pics I could tell that you set them up as teenagers...But just a hint, in the series they only get from 4th grade to 6th...
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 11:09 AM
dude i cant read the chinesse page where i have to donwload from the other site is there another way to do this ?

TASH

http://passionssims2com.page.tl/

my own website. check it out
Test Subject
#16 Old 1st Jun 2007 at 6:19 AM
it´s very very very fantastic your job!!! =D I love card captor sakura!!! ...but..i have a problem ^^U ...where i have to donwload "li´s hair" , it doesn´t have anything in this page!! =S what is the problem of this? =S really i need the li´s hair!!! T^T

Sakura Forever!!!!
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Sep 2007 at 12:37 AM
Like I said at the Kero one...THANK YOOOOUUUUU!!!!!!!!!
P.S I espiecially like the 4th picture!

This has been a comment frooooommmm............DUN DUN DUUUUUUNNN.....ANIMEFAN234!!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Nov 2007 at 4:18 PM
Uh, they are so cute *__________*
Thank you, uh <3
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Dec 2007 at 8:41 AM
the link for the hair mesh for li doesn't work anymore, could you post it here? thanks
Test Subject
#20 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 7:38 PM
Yes, the hair mesh doesnt work and Im not sure where to find it
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 1:48 AM
The link doesnt work
where did you find the uniforms? Do you have the mesh for kid uniforms?
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 6:13 PM
The links doesn't work anymore i wonder if you could update the hair meshes ... thanks
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Dec 2008 at 3:30 PM
Li and Sakura's hair mesh doesn't work. Could there be another link for the two?
please update.. thank you.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 1st Jan 2009 at 6:17 AM
I second what TRCfan41 said, neither links work.
And its a same, cause these are both so lovely and i want them so bad for my game
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Mar 2009 at 2:41 AM
Yes, I think it too, but the meshes have been cleared!!!

Please, "LarxeneXII", upload the meshes again!!
I need it now , And a lot of people too! . Please!.

I'll wait for it.. Thanks.

See u'!.
Page 1 of 2