Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Silent Hill: Silent Sim - Woodside apartment

by thebigmc Posted 29th Oct 2006 at 10:41 PM - Updated 31st Oct 2006 at 7:35 AM by nengi65 : changed thumbnail setting

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 10:30 AM
Thanks so much for sharing! You did a really good job at getting the floor plan right, from what I can tell from the picture and my memory lol. I'm a huge Silent Hill fan (Game and movie) So I am defidently downloading this right now.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 1:49 PM
I went through a phase of Silent Hill games, I bought a collection of 3 games... now I'm too scared to go on them.... anywho thanks for the lot

If you have a house which you want creating, PM with a link to the plans/picture, and I will message back with comments saying if I can do it or not. I will try alter the design before I say I can't do it.
Instructor
#4 Old 31st Oct 2006 at 8:26 PM
I'm a Silent Hill high and tonight is as good night to play the game and put this in my 'hood so I can scare myself silly.

Sure. Fine. Whatever.
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Nov 2006 at 2:26 PM
thankyou i love it
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 4:34 PM
wow....! this is A LOT of work, i can't count how many rooms there are... bigmc, thanks for your hard work!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 4th Nov 2006 at 9:09 PM
You think this is big you have not seen Lakeview.
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Nov 2006 at 11:58 PM
Wow! I was browzing the site looking for stuff for my Silent Hill neighborhood and found the Silent Sim project! Man I am so happy! Please keep up making more SIlent Hill lots!! Thanks so much this is so Awsome!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 10:36 PM
Fab, a big Silent Hill fan here too, great job! I'll keep an eye on this project
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 12th Dec 2006 at 2:04 AM
Sweet. I don't know anything about silent hill but i like this lot.
Field Researcher
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 4:44 AM
Lovely. Keep it up with the SH lots. They're looking sweeter and sweeter.

Maybe one day you or someone can make a Lakeview hotel from Sh2 and maybe the amusement park one day (although the latter might be difficult). Good luck on future SH projects. Keep up the great work.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Aug 2009 at 2:23 PM
Awesome lot! I tried to make Woodside once, big failure, i didn't plan the rooms well enough. But this is great, definitely going to download Huge Silent Hill fan :D