Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sunbelt Pleasure

by jsmlw Posted 10th Nov 2006 at 12:16 AM - Updated 11th Nov 2006 at 12:52 PM by jsmlw

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Mad Poster
#2 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 8:32 AM
Nice and clean lot...

Thank you jsmlw

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 9:02 AM
It's gorgeous...I love it!

I do not do requests; please don't ask!
Forum Resident
#4 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 11:47 AM
This is fabulous!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:50 PM
Thank you so much jsmlw!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 2:54 PM
Awesome! I need some starters with more than 1 or 2 bedrooms for my low income families. Thank you!

I want to get a vending machine, with fun sized candy bars, and the glass in front is a magnifying glass. You'll be mad, but it will be too late.- Mitch Hedberg
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 7:34 PM
Adorable.. thanks so much.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Nov 2006 at 9:09 PM
Fabulous!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:40 AM
well...the lot appears as a "under 20K" starter home...but it costs 33K? ...mmm but good anyway
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 12:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by NikeySunfire
well...the lot appears as a "under 20K" starter home...but it costs 33K? ...mmm but good anyway

Oops! You are absolutely right, I'll change it right away.
Test Subject
#11 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 12:52 PM
I downloaded and was excited to use it in my game. I placed the lot down, and it said the price was (minus) -208 something something BILLION.
So my sims could afford it. BUT, i tried to move a family into it and my game crashed. I reloaded and it crased again, TWICE. I had to delete it and everything... tsk tsk

Mediocre people do exceptional things all the time

My Website!
Email me
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Greenzally
I downloaded and was excited to use it in my game. I placed the lot down, and it said the price was (minus) -208 something something BILLION.
So my sims could afford it. BUT, i tried to move a family into it and my game crashed. I reloaded and it crased again, TWICE. I had to delete it and everything... tsk tsk

First of all, how did you manage to raise 200 billion? Second, this has happened before to others, just delete it and redownload it and the problem should fix.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 5:20 AM
Doesn't that usually mean it was made with an expansion that the downloader doesn't have?

-great house btw-thanks
Test Subject
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 7:12 PM
This house looks alot like my grandpa's house! Awsome job!