Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chequered Cake ***French update***

by topetto Posted 11th Nov 2006 at 2:00 PM - Updated 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:35 PM by topetto : update

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 2:40 PM
Thank you, my sims can never have enough cakes. I think the topping looks more like a snowflake than checkers.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 3:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by crocobaura
Thank you, my sims can never have enough cakes. I think the topping looks more like a snowflake than checkers.

so you suggest to rename this as "Snowflake Cake". Ok! It will take some days though, because of a series of problems I don't even try to explain (too boring for you readers).
In the meanwhile, I'll consider every other name that someone wants to suggest. Yeah, the more I think about it, the more I want to change the name of this cake.

All my cakes in ONE download here.

All my quiches in ONE download here.

Thanks to MaryLou and her staff.

CAMPIONI DEL MONDO!!!!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 4:34 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again

coolness alert Coolness alert

LOL had to say that

But really, I'm amazed by the quality of your uploads

Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 11th Nov 2006 at 9:13 PM Last edited by Saberclaw : 11th Nov 2006 at 9:21 PM.
Another beautiful cake. My sims now eat better than me.
It reminds me a lot of those kaleidoscope toys.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 8:05 PM
Cakes are my favorite things to make/sell in the game. Thank you for another set of pretty ones! yum.
Theorist
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:01 AM
Thanks for all the GREAT and delicious looking cakes. They help vary the game and make my sims very happy.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:35 PM
Thank you, Toppeto!! I love all your cakes.*Rah!!*

'.'Samielle'.'
{.* http://simsfashionbarn.com/ *.}
**TSRAA Member**
"Don't let anynone steal your dreams"
Inventor
#9 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 11:22 PM
This cake is so adorable, I just love it. My Simmies thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 26th Nov 2010 at 3:42 PM
looks Delicious ! now am hungry for real :P