Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jean Blonden - France

by @Stefan Posted 12th Nov 2006 at 8:55 AM - Updated 21st Mar 2007 at 5:20 PM by @Stefan

66 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Scholar
#2 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:22 PM
WOW!!! What an Adonis!! He is gorgeous!! You did an excellent job. Thanks for sharing.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#3 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:25 PM
OMG Will, he's beautiful. I've sat staring at him for a good 5 minutes, drooling my head off. He's so realistic... *dribble*

Can you please edit your post to mention that Pets will indeed be required - if you made the parts for him (skintone, hair recolour, etc.) with Pets then they will be required for those items, and that's what makes him so freaking gorgeous. I also think the hair is from OfB. Sims themselves don't require EPs but if his content is all made in Pets Body Shop he will. You can use the Legacy Body Shop (there's info on it in Create - Body Shop Skinning) instead, so your content will be normal and not require Pets.

Thank you so much for sharing him with us. My sims are going to be VERY happy to see him in the neighborhood. Muahahaaaa.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:33 PM
o wow
hes very stunning, thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:36 PM
Mmmm *twitches* he's gorgeous and i have downloaded him even though i don't have pets...i can't pass him up
-ponders-
can you make a version of him just for Uni?
-pouts-'
that's the only EP i have at the moment...
Instructor
#6 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 12:50 PM
An incredibly life-like sim! This is precisely the sort of powerful image of realism this game is capable of! Thank you WillStefan! and I love the jewelled lips on you avatar! It's squee-licious!

I have only one God, Choice. If you remove the right to choose from any equation, how have you improved the world?
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:04 PM
coool stuff stef, BIG imprrrovement! Well done!

~Charlie

I Do not take ANY requests!

Visit my TSR FA site!
Instructor
#8 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:49 PM
OMG I've never seen such a HOT french guy!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 1:56 PM Last edited by HystericalParoxysm : 12th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM. Reason: Thanking yourself... ya silly... well, he's such a good sim, you should thank yourself. Big pat on the back for Will!
Thank you guys, I am happy you like him
I will make sure to make my sims look better
Thank's Chaz, I really wanted to make something that will release me from my old creatins

Kissess

ps. Omg, I gave myself a "thanks" it was sooo not on purpose...can i remove that lol...mts2 changes every day...geesh Delphy have in mind that some of us are blondes lol
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:33 PM
Sooo not my type in real life, but I just have to have this hunk in my game. Although I don't play very often but still... he looks incredible. Thanks, Stef!

"...And if wishes were horses, we'd be knee-deep in crap."
-- Dr. Robert Romano, /'ER'/
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:34 PM
OMG he is so handsome! I'm drooling all over my keyboard!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:34 PM
Hello
Wow, I like. Thank you very much.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 2:53 PM
OMG! THUD....I think I want him for Christmas. Thank you so much.
Scholar
#14 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:12 PM
He is gorgeous! Please forgive me but I have to ask...(I do not have pets) if I install him will he (without the pets clothing and ofb hair) show up as a plainer version or just not at all?

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

DeesElegantDecor - Beautiful furnishings:
http://games.groups.yahoo.com/group/DeesElegantDecor/
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:21 PM Last edited by vectorlover : 12th Nov 2006 at 3:27 PM.
oh my goodness he's superhot!*must download*
almond shaped eyes=love
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:39 PM
rhondalatte...I am sorry, but I dont know the answer on your question....my guessess you gotta try...if not, delete him....I really can't help...I have all EP's, including pets, and as far as I know everything that is made AFTER pets will not be playable in the games before....sorry
(Again not sure :p)
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
#17 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:47 PM
He will likely show up as a plain version of him, with no content, if you do not have Pets. Some of his content, actual makeup stuff, may work as I think those are okay but most of the stuff, if made under Body Shop Pets, just won't show up at all, unless Will were to go back and redo everything using the Legacy Body Shop, which would be doable, but quite a pain.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Scholar
#18 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 3:46 PM
I will test him and let you know
xo

Rhondalatte's Custom CAS screens: http://blackpearlsims.com/ (formerly known as Reflex forum)

Instructor
#19 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:00 PM
nice looking sim

the lip texture is great. They would make good male lips.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
simfan, those are male lips
I even called the file: male_lips lol
Thank you guys on your comments
Scholar
#21 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:36 PM
Sadly I must report that with only NL installed this handsome Sim looks like this. The hair lines would not meet with any of the maxis hair that I tried.
xo

Forum Resident
#22 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:39 PM
Thank you!!! He is sexy!!! OMG!!!
Field Researcher
#23 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 4:59 PM
Great job, he looks awesome!
Forum Resident
#24 Old 12th Nov 2006 at 5:36 PM
so awesome
hes so deep-so much to real life person