Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Castle De'Ath - huge castle for sims who like a lot of space

by Berg Posted 16th Nov 2006 at 12:00 AM - Updated 11th May 2009 at 4:42 AM by Canoodle : Fixed default thumbnail.

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:50 AM
An awesome castle, Nice and very well built
Thank you berg for sharing your good job

congrats for the feature

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 5:59 AM
Very very cool. Now my vampire sims got a cooler castle than my dorky one to roam around. Mwuahaha, and by the way. Nice Name for the castle. I'm gonna enjoy it!
Alchemist
#4 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:45 AM
Very well done, thank you berg, it's always good have some more castle. This one has a complex design and a bit dark atmosphere (even in the daylight pic) which make it a must-have for playing or stories/movies. Great work. Kiss and ciao.

and congrats!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:32 AM
Your castle is very beautiful! It's just perfect for my medieval family! Thank you!!! You've done a great job! Congratulations on the feature too!

To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour...
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:38 AM
Gorgeous build and very well thought out! Thank you for uploading!
Scholar
#7 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 11:39 AM
Your castle is fantastic.So perfect architectural lines and a very nice landscaping.LOVE it.Thank you so much for sharing this treasure.
Theorist
#8 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 12:52 PM
Hey, I am your fan so I MUST say thanks.. It's got great character.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 2:42 PM
"Castle De'Ath" reminds me of The Avengers' scottish adventure with mrs Peel in black and white.
Good job, thank you Berg.

Perfect !...
Field Researcher
#10 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 3:40 PM
Awesome castle. Thanks for sharing

I'm going to stop modding the sims 2.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lodelic
"Castle De'Ath" reminds me of The Avengers' scottish adventure with mrs Peel in black and white.
Good job, thank you Berg.

Hey, I hoped someone would recognize it! But I had no intention to recreate the castle in that episode, as you can see, I just thought the name was great!

Thanks for stopping by, everyone, I'm so glad you like it!

My 100% free site Carnaby Sims
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 7:01 PM
Thank you from sharing! Your castle has a great name... it's wonderful,also perfect for my werewolf-sims... and vampires,of course!
*downloads*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:21 PM
It don't get much more impressive than that my friend. Great job.

Username: Centerman
in The Sims 4 Gallery
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#14 Old 17th Nov 2006 at 10:52 PM
What a cool castle! Thanks for sharing it. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 1:23 PM
Looks really great, has that lovely castle-y atmoshpere that is important. Thanks a lot! :D
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 6:17 PM
this house is amazing! i love how you did the backyard! for a first time submission, i think you did a wonderful job
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 18th Nov 2006 at 10:32 PM Last edited by StarStuff : 18th Nov 2006 at 10:34 PM. Reason: Misspelling
Too weird, I was just watching that Avengers episode yesterday evening! Fantastic job, I'm off to create Mrs. Peel and Steed and move them in.

The universe lies before you on the floor, in the air, in the mysterious bodies of your dancers, in your mind. From this voyage no one returns poor or weary.

- Agnes De Mille
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Nov 2006 at 2:21 PM
This is absolutely stunning. Thank you so much (And I'm a fan of the original Avengers too!)
Test Subject
#19 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 7:19 PM
Thank you, i like them. I create self Castles, your is bether

Big Kiss Nadine
Test Subject
#20 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:27 PM
Thanks, this castle is amazing! Is it alright if I use it in a story I may upload?

-Becca
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by bex_01
Thanks, this castle is amazing! Is it alright if I use it in a story I may upload?

I'd be honoured!

Top Secret Researcher
#22 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 11:57 PM
Wow! Great job Berg. I like it. Thank you for sharing and you have done a fantastic job on your FIRST upload! =)
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 6:30 PM
This file is corrupted. I've tried installing it into my game for a long time, but WinRAR is complaining that the Castle Sims2pack is corrupted. It's not my winRAR.
I really want to use this castle in-game (I've been looking for castles for my latest story, and this fits the bill!). Any ideas how to fix it?

You have two giraffes. The government requires you to take harmonica lessons.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#24 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 11:03 PM
Did you try to just re-download? Sometimes .rars get messed up during the download process but downloading again usually fixes it.

Try, and get back if it doesn't work - I've herad from others who have installed this lot succesfully so it *should* be ok!

Good luck and please tell me if it worked!

Test Subject
#25 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 10:27 PM
It's not that expensive if you consider that it's a castle after all. Thanks
Page 1 of 2