Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sussi's Bodyshape Project: Body Mesh + Casual Clothing and Swimwear Textures

by SussisSoGoodSims Posted 19th Nov 2006 at 4:03 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2006 at 3:34 PM by SussisSoGoodSims

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
What just happend?
retired moderator
#2 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:12 PM
What a great download, very sexy. Thank you.

Life is for LIVING so, LIVE it and have Fun

Please use "spell check" when posting!!!
Prejudice is the child of ignorance.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 4:25 PM
I love this bodyshape. Thank you so much for all of your hard work. I hope everything works out well for your family.
Test Subject
#4 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:14 PM
Nice job! And congratulations on the adoption. Children are wonderful!
Forum Resident
#5 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:25 PM
wish you all the best
i will gr8ly miss ur work
Test Subject
#6 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:37 PM
Great job!

Visit my forum here. Please join us! We desperately need members!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:43 PM
Congrats on the new baby! Thanks for ALL of your hard work!

Click HERE and you'll get a surprise!
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 6:50 PM
Nice work. I recently visited the site and noticed this bodyshape and wanted to use it on a couple of sims for some neighborhood variety. Hopefully now that it's more public we can see some additional recolors for this mesh soon (Im terrible at it myself =D )

I got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Test Subject
#9 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 7:00 PM
I was so sad when i heard that she is moving on from skinning. But the reason is very worthwhile! Good look for the future Sussi!
Instructor
#10 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 8:27 PM
I love Sussi, I'm so happy for her xxx
Test Subject
#11 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 10:06 PM
thank you and congratulations on the new addition
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 19th Nov 2006 at 11:33 PM
i think we should all recongnize HP's hard work in uploading all of sussi's files here at MTS2, witch we all know is ALOT of files =) So thanks HP for spending your valuable time to help sussi =) And sussi if you do go to check things out i want to tell you congrats on adopting a new baby, i wish you and your husband good luck, although im sure you will d fine =)
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 12:25 AM
Thanks for uploading these, HP!

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 1:22 AM
You are in Simmers memory,We love You..Sussi^^,
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:09 AM
This is a gorgeous shape! I hope more meshes, like skirts and dresses, will come soon!

Please do not take my avatar.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 2:24 AM
Ah yes, I love this mesh! I've recolored it a few times now. Anyway, thanks for uploading this here, and I wish the best of luck for both Sussi and her Husband with their new addition and the future of their family. :D

also - Freshgrave, the alphaballgown2 mesh by Sussi uses this bodyshape, which is here for the time being. There are more of her bodyshape project meshes here, too.

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 3:07 AM
I LOVE this mesh! I use it all the time for my self sim! I only wishe people (with your permission) would recolor it, cause im not that great. Thanx for creating and sharing this!!!

-Isis-
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 4:07 AM
Just wondering if this mesh has an altered pregnant state or does it revert to Maxis?
But its fantastic work Sussi and all the best with your adoption :D
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 6:40 AM
Congratulations on the adoption! I was so dismayed when I found out your site was closing, so needless to say I'm delighted with this new development! Thank you! (to you and HP too!)
Forum Resident
#20 Old 20th Nov 2006 at 10:23 AM
I have had this for a long time on my comp (I've download it from your site). And I just wanna say that I LOVE it. It's the best, almost every girl/woman I made have your body mesh :D
Thanks for making it...
Och grattis för adoptionen! Är väldigt glad för din skull!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:41 AM
Absolutely the sexiest body shape for women ever. I am off to go put all my favorite skintones over it. I, too, am hoping for someone to make more clothing for it, I just can't go back to Maxis hipless women ever again. With this body and Marvine's sexy Slim Body Builder men my sim world is one GORGEOUS place!

Sussi... many best wishes for your new life as a mother. HP, I bow to your patience and dedication for placing these files here for our family to enjoy.

Cheers!

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Test Subject
#22 Old 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:33 AM Last edited by dregpirate : 3rd Dec 2006 at 2:50 AM.
You "sim"ply cannot quit- my classier stuff in game is from you, specifically the pirate queen- she also makes a crazy vampire !! Thanks and best wishes!
Forum Resident
#23 Old 6th Dec 2006 at 12:56 PM
this nice mesh!! Thank you so much
Field Researcher
#24 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:20 PM
I too agree w/everyone else on 2 counts (or 3? lol) This is a beautiful skin, and I can't wait to use it... Yes, Sussi will be sorely missed & her creations, but leaving us for such a great time in her life. and Yes, thank you so much to HP for uploading all of her wonderful creations. May the best life has to offer, come to both of you. Thanks again for sharing all of your hard work with us. :lovestruc a 5 and thanks from me again...

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Field Researcher
#25 Old 16th Apr 2007 at 4:23 AM
Thanxs Sussi, very good creation!
Page 1 of 2