Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The St. Michael Chateau-My English Project/Dream Home

by Archnerd Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 12:27 AM - Updated 3rd Oct 2008 at 3:33 AM by General Oohoh

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:51 AM
gorgeous. absolutely gorgeous. Guaranteed an A!

Do not post my creations anywhere unless you have my permission

Check out my website!
Mad Poster
#3 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:22 AM
Nice job general !
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Instructor
#4 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:03 AM
One word. WOW !!!! This is a stunner
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:46 AM
Oh God i admire your patience!!!! It's stunning, all the details throughout shine!! Thanks for sharing!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Alchemist
#6 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:40 PM
You will have an A by sure, this is a perfect manor. Love all the exterior details, you always design the garden with the same care of the interior plan, and it's very appreciated. Great work, general, let us know the final score you will get then. Kiss and ciao.
Test Subject
#7 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 1:28 PM
beautiful! outstandingly beautiful!
Test Subject
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:37 PM
Fantastic! You definitely deserve an "A" for this. I've never seen such a beautiful house. The mixture of stone and brick, the coloring. The awesome choice of furniture and decor. You are a master!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 3:35 PM
Thanks this is awesome.. but just wondering.. where can i get it?.. There's no file to download ;-(
Forum Resident
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 3:45 PM
man u forgot to add files-the lot is awesome
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:01 PM
I LOVE IT!! A GARANTEED!
BUT...where is the file to download it???!!!
we NEED it! is it possiple if you rpely by message? thanks!
Emma x x
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:40 PM
It's beautiful. When will be able to actually download it?
Test Subject
#13 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 4:43 PM
its so pretty i want to download it but where is the file
Forum Resident
#14 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:27 PM Last edited by babydawl1880 : 23rd Nov 2006 at 6:29 PM. Reason: "Is a "Thanks" post"...
Okay, people, I think he gets that there's something wrong with the download file, give him a bit to fix it...
I just LOVE this house. Your use of colors, furnature, plants, even walls is unique and inspirational. I can't wait to study how you did this and try to use the techniques in my own building (emphasis on try!)! Really fantastic work, General, as usual. I'm sure you'll get an A+ for this one!
And I like the guest house. :D
Thank you again!!
Always,
Emma
Instructor
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:02 PM
Sorry the file was missing guys, the original included some things that wasn't needed so I had to replace it with a new one. Sorry about that!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Forum Resident
#16 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 7:20 PM
Not a problem, General. Thanks for the quick fix & again for the incredible house. Keeping the file size down and useless files out of the system is fully worth a few minutes' wait. Keep up the great work!!
Always,
Emma
Test Subject
#17 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:44 PM
Great job beautiful looks just like my house then I wake up and it was all a dream now I can at least sim- ulate living in it thank you so much
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 10:11 AM
Simply outstanding!!! you deserve an A++++ i thinks my sims family are going to have fun with this house, a nice place to raise a family and watch the grandkids grow up :D

Keep up the good work :D
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#19 Old 26th Nov 2006 at 4:37 PM
Absolutely stunning work General... but I wouldn't expect anything less from you!
Bravissimo

Retired from Simming
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:41 AM
Thank you all for your kind comments! They really are very uplifting and make me feel happy! I should find out tommorow my grade on the project. For now I was going to do a luxury dorm, a little something out of the norm. I've already started, so let's hope I can finish it by the weekend! :D

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:33 PM
Lovely house absolutely georgeos. I think I suck at building houses and I don't have patience, but you have giving me ideas!
Test Subject
#22 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:37 PM
Hi

How did you do that garage ? :s
Plz mail me at [email protected] plzz :s
Field Researcher
#23 Old 5th Feb 2007 at 5:36 AM
Wow. this is a real nice lot. thanks for sharing

ılı.------Volume------.ılı.
▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ ▄ █ ▄ █ ▄ █
Min- - - - - - - - - - -●Max
► Play ▌▌ Pause ■ Stop
Instructor
#24 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 3:13 AM
I really like this lot..and I did a similar project like this for math. But..I had to mangle the Floorplan to make sure i had enough obtuse angles. =\.
Test Subject
#25 Old 26th Aug 2007 at 9:42 PM
Great! I love the kitchen!!
Page 1 of 2