Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

11 layerable piercings

by dezeedoesdance Posted 21st Nov 2006 at 6:59 AM - Updated 24th Apr 2007 at 10:57 PM by dezeedoesdance

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:45 AM
Awesome!!! I just needed this the other day, I only wanted a labret peircing and couldn't find one. Great work, Thank you

Bzegrl
Quote:
Always tell the truth...that way you never have to remember what lies you've told!
You can find all of my uploads HERE
Test Subject
#3 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:54 AM
*Le worship*
I want to have your babies

Thanks!!!11oneone
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:19 AM
Question: This is in glasses and accessories, but are these actual meshes or just make-up?

Reason I ask is because I have been looking for piercings that are meshed (but separate from each other, in case I just want one piercing, not 8).

At any rate, great job, and if they are meshes, I would like to request an industrial for the ear. =) Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 8:35 AM
I wanna know where you got those skins. they are nice
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:01 AM
Thanks! This is just what I needed!

Visit my forum here. Please join us! We desperately need members!
Forum Resident
#7 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 10:41 AM
woooooooooot
i was looking for some
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:36 AM
wow...this is super cool...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:17 PM
awesome! thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:37 PM
WOW, thank you

kiss Nico
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 3:48 PM
maybe you could do some ring piercings for the lip and nose (i forget the correct term but the bullhorn type)?

Very good work!!
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 5:39 PM
oo nice work
your guy model is a hottie! lol x.xx
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 6:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by irishrose985
I wanna know where you got those skins. they are nice

Look like Louis skins to me. you'll find them uploaded to loads of sims here - or they might be Corrine's tattooed versions which you can find at insimenator.net

Nice work on the piercings Deezee, I can never have enough on my sims!

I'm bringing sexy back - do you do refunds?

:: Garden Of Shadows ::
Test Subject
#14 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 7:45 PM
Nice. I love that they're layer-able. The labret and bridge piercings look really good especially on the male. Where did you get the haircut for your male model if you don't mind me asking?
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:09 PM
Good job Dezee!! :D
I love these..
You and Corinne are the piercing godesses..

"There's nothing worse than a reverse gaurdian angel who is inside you telling you all the worst things to do.."
--William S. Burroughs
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:17 PM
These are nice but are they meshed piercings or are they just makeup?
Either way these are nice

-I have a bird that whistles and I have birds that sing-
Av/ByMe
Test Subject
#17 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:18 PM
aww man, i was hoping for a septum piercing... i made one for my sim of me, but it's definitely not as good as these!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:31 AM
SimderZ (http://simderz.moonfruit.com/) has a septum piercing face mask. I'm not sure whether you'd be able to combine Deezee's and her's in game but... hey, something's better than nothing.

Thanks for yet more piercings for my game. It's good to have variety.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 5:03 AM
thank you every one! to answer your questions:

1) these are facial masks, but are all seperate so you can use just one or all at once.

2) the skintone on my models are louis base with tattoos added by me. (i'm considering uploading it)

3) i'm finished my first glasses mesh so i will be working on getting MESHED piercings soon if you want meshed one's i would check on here for temptress.

4) As for the requests i will see what i can do. I haven't done a septum that i've liked so far because these are facial masks...

litte miss apocalypse
why can't you be a little more miraculous?
... a little less disasterous?
Test Subject
#20 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 6:20 AM
Exactly what I was needing for a new addition to my neighborhood--
Thumbs up, too, for allowing layers. Some Sims practically beg for multiple piercings, heh.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 7:23 AM
Oooooh goodie goodie *rushes off to play with* lol more great peircings from you.

Dare to be loony - Visit my site - Cause sane sims just aren't fun..
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 6:53 PM
Thank you SOOO much! I have tons of peircings in my game but almost none of them are layerable... the only requests I would make might be a little harder than studs, because they're rings -- anyway, I would love to see snakebites, eyebrow peircings, a nose ring, and as several people already said, a septum! Just to give you some ideas Thanks again for these, I'm very excited to add them to my game
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 10:11 PM
Yum! Your my hero :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 3:39 PM
Heya. I installed this with QX and it didn't return any errors - but none of them show up under Glasses/Accessories. Does it need to be manually installed, or maybe only work with a new Sim?

"Life's not fair," I reply. "But the root password helps."

Bastard Operator From Hell
Test Subject
#25 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 6:13 AM
I've been looking for a monroe for a while. Awesome! ^-^ You win.

Where did you get the female eye make-up?
Page 1 of 2