Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lovely west highland terrier (westie)

by Nede Posted 21st Nov 2006 at 5:34 PM - Updated 22nd Nov 2008 at 1:46 AM by Canoodle

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 4:57 PM
Aww that is so cute. I love little white dogs. Thanks for sharing.

*´")
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Wil-Redfern*¨)¸;*
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 8:15 PM
Westiies are awesome, rugged little dogs love it! Great job!
Alchemist
#4 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:18 PM
I love this cute small dog. My brother has a dog like that dog.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Instructor
#5 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:24 PM
I want one!! I only have four little dogs and you can never have too many, lol. Seriously you did a wonderful job, he's adorable. Are they non-shedding?,(the real ones, not the sims one, at least not until someone meshes a vacuum cleaner.)

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#6 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by obsessisim
I want one!! I only have four little dogs and you can never have too many, lol. Seriously you did a wonderful job, he's adorable. Are they non-shedding?,(the real ones, not the sims one, at least not until someone meshes a vacuum cleaner.)

Mine is...I'm allergic to dogs, and I've had him for years. There is very minimal shed. You'll notice it on their beds and not much else.

Yrabel
#7 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 9:33 PM
Excellent Job! Westies are a beautiful dogs. Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Instructor
#8 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 12:58 AM
Default Aw, he's just so cute.
Quote: Originally posted by yrabel
Mine is...I'm allergic to dogs, and I've had him for years. There is very minimal shed. You'll notice it on their beds and not much else.

Thanks for answering my question, I have allergies and asthma so non-shedding is a must for me. I lucked out big time with our pom/shih tzu/maltese mix, he kept the non-shedding characteristics of his mom instead of his purebred Pomeranian dad. That's him as a baby in my avatar and he is uploaded as My Pet Monster, which is exactly what he is. Anyway your little Westie is a cutie-pie.

I'm eleven hundred and twenty-years-old, jus' gimme' a frikkin' beer!
Test Subject
#9 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:11 AM
Now THAT is a perfect Westie.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 2:25 PM
Thank you everyone. Gotta love the small dogs

My dog is also non-shedding, the only problem with westies is that they are, mostly all of them, allergic to wheat and my dog gets quite easely inflammation of the ear. But if you don't think about little things like that, westies are like little bundles of joy :D
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 8:46 PM
It's so cute. I think all of the dogs that came in pets are kinda ugly so thanks to all creators.

Search joannejt2003 at The Sims Resource for some of my creations!
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 11:07 PM
It's so cute!
I'll call him "Toto" =P!
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Nov 2006 at 2:21 AM
thank you, thats a cute little one, too bad we cannot make them look like the show ones, you know, with the rounded fluffly head
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 12:07 AM
Hmm.. they look a bid like a white Scottish Terrier.. Maybe the head is a bid to small? But I am not a Westie expert...
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 1:38 PM
one of the things you can't get in the game is the famous Westie chrysanthmum - so, that doesn't help. Although, given the fact that we just gave my Westie a puppy cut ::facepalm:: (It was my mother's idea), that kinda looks like him.

heh. Even if it doesn't look like a real Westie - it's close enough. ::laughs:: and I'm bound and determined to have a variety of styles of Westies for my Sims so this getting downloaded.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 4:16 PM
Thanks, I did the best I could with the limited options what The Pets has
There is still alot of things wrong with this westie, but hey... Atleast you can say it is a westie :D
Field Researcher
#17 Old 29th Nov 2006 at 5:49 PM
It's so fluffy, cute and... holdable! *lol* The nicest one I've seen till now. Great job, Nede. Your westie is so cute that I'm considering buying a little "brother" to my yorkshire. *lol*

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. (Oscar Wilde)
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 4:12 PM
What a little pretty one

Where ever you go, there you are!
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 7:11 AM
cool... ive tried to make a westie but mine looks like crap
Test Subject
#20 Old 24th Apr 2007 at 6:05 PM
so cute xx3 thanks^^
Test Subject
#21 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:13 AM
Very nice, and the westie pics are very cute. I have one in real life too, he's just had a haircut, doesn't really suit him unfortunately, but still...
Test Subject
#22 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 2:10 AM
I have one and its called angel. It might not be around longer. Anyways, it's exactly the same! Good job!! FIVE STARS!!!!1

I have a frog in my hole in my log at the bottom of my sea.
Test Subject
#23 Old 31st May 2008 at 8:50 AM
I have two- Eddie & Billy
They are half brothers.