Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cat Breed: Cream Fluff

by Lilie Posted 9th Dec 2006 at 1:18 AM - Updated 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:57 AM by IgnorantBliss

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:45 PM
Nice! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 3:47 PM
That's a beautiful cat. ^^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:06 PM
So cute!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Alchemist
#5 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 5:20 PM
I love her! she looks delicate, unlike most of the maxis templates. Thanks!

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 12:15 AM
I'm inclined to agree, though I don't know why... I'm drawn to this breed, but I can't pinpoint what I like about it. The shape is absolutely beautiful, and the coat is rather lovely, too... Keep up the excellent work, please~

Although, I do have a question - What's the "z" file?
Theorist
#7 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 9:50 AM
great job!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MondaiSenshi
I'm inclined to agree, though I don't know why... I'm drawn to this breed, but I can't pinpoint what I like about it. The shape is absolutely beautiful, and the coat is rather lovely, too... Keep up the excellent work, please~

Although, I do have a question - What's the "z" file?

Firstly, thank you very much(and this to everyone), it is very flattering to see that my work is appreciated.

As for the z, well, it was only when i renamed my own files on my harddrive so i know which one was the zip since it doesn't show any difference for me when i look quickly at my files if it is a .zip or .rar. It's that simple(and silly). :]

The other breed i submitted along with this one got rejected, i guess it's particularities were not seen too well on the pictures i submitted so i'll take some more and tweak the breed itself a little again.

Art, the most sublime mission of mankind for it is the exercice of the mind that seeks to understand and to make understand.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 10:55 PM
I love the different colours Thanks for sharing!

A perfect sunset is sinking in the sky
I know my body is ready to fly
I start the countdown backwards from ten
When I reach one my family name will end
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 4:47 AM
This is adorable, thanks!

Cats Will Be Your Leaders!!!!!!!!!
98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.

*OZZEL* For Eva!
Part-time Hermit
#11 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 6:59 AM
Lilie, please note that, according to the creator guidelines, you're not allowed to have both a zip and a rar of the same file. This takes unnecessary space. I have removed the zip file. If you'd rather have a zip than a RAR, then, please, change it yourself, but only one type of a file is allowed at once.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:50 AM
Love the colors of Your Cat! So adorable! Thank You so much for sharing.

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Test Subject
#13 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 6:25 PM
What a beautiful cat thanks
Forum Resident
#14 Old 16th Mar 2007 at 2:03 AM
thank you

What about the thousands of wonderful men and women who are fighting this war without any of the credit or the glory that always goes to those lucky few who just happen to get shot?