Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*UPDATE 12-11* Warlokk's Hi-Res Female BodyShapes - 36DDD Full-Body Base Set

by Warlokk Posted 10th Dec 2006 at 4:58 PM - Updated 12th Dec 2006 at 12:27 AM by Warlokk : Fixed DressLongTwo meshes

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:10 PM
Love it, great, thanks.
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 5:39 PM
*shouts out to Warlokk as loud as he can, meek as it may be*

THANK YOU!!!!!
Test Subject
#4 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 6:19 PM
wow. they look like they're about to fall forwards!

i wish they'd stop rejecting my sims! The packages were full when I had them!!! :(
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:46 PM
I can understand there are *some* women wih those shapes, but how would your Sims want a weary back?
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 7:58 PM
Fortunately for sims, they don't have to deal with such real-world problems... but at least with these, folks who do have such issues in real-life can at least represent themselves in the game, which makes me very happy. One of my favorite things is when folks can sim themselves or those they love more accurately because of my series. I've learned a lot about the female body and the women who wear it from the responses I've gotten to my work, and I appreciate it now even more than before, and that's saying something.

Be sure to stop by Warlokk's Tower Workshop to see my latest creations!
Need help with the Bodyshape Sets? Bodyshape How-To Tutorial updated 11-18-06
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 10:03 PM
danke danke danke danke danke
Warlokk= sims EP6-12
aspro
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Dec 2006 at 1:33 AM Last edited by oilslick : 12th Dec 2006 at 7:54 AM.
I very much appreciate your work here for us and having the opportunity to have real world type figures like these that you have designed for the game that we so enjoy. Thank you very much, for all of your work.

The world is a diaper, so let someone else change it.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 10:53 AM
Your work is quite impressive. It adds quite a bit of value to the game.

I have two questions, however.

You state somewhere-or-other that the 34B is approximately the Maxis "default" mesh. Such being the case, if you want to replicate real-world females, why are there no meshes with bust sizes smaller than 34? I would wager that 32" bust sizes outnumber 36DDD by at least one or two orders of magnitude.

You also mention somewhere-or-other that the "default" waist dimension is approximately 28 inches, and that you're not going to make meshes with different waist sizes. I was wondering how hard it would be to carry off (especially now that you have so much experience in this). A 24" waist is lovely. A 22" waist is delicious.

Just random thoughts... thanks for your work.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Instructor
Original Poster
#10 Old 4th Mar 2007 at 2:11 PM
Well, I basically kept all the tops (except the DDD) rated at 34, because I didn't actually change the size of the torso itself on any of them, just the breast size. On the 36DDD, I actually made the upper body 10% wider than the other sizes, so I listed it at 36". Even with my A sizes, I kept the actual upper body dimensions the same as the standard, so I left it a 34A.

My newest full-body Bodyshape sets have modified waist sizes, and I have a number of shapes still on the way... the Classic Pinup and PowerGirl sets have been resized all over, and are completely unique from the standard Bodyshape sizes. The only limitation is I am sticking to full-body clothing for them, since the separates would not match up with other sizes and would cause confusion.

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 5th Mar 2007 at 8:02 PM
Ah, that does make sense. Perhaps in the future you might consider venturing into more "petite" meshes that are less top-heavy.

I have a friend who is 5-7 and measures 32c-21-36. Let me tell you, her shape would make a preacher kick a hole in a stained-glass window. After all, it is the *difference* in measurement, and not the absolute size, which creates the overall shape. Slim is so elegant... IMO.

I can see where changing waist sizes and so forth would add to confusion... but frankly, I'm already confused. Maybe after I actually get TS2 (it is shipping), I'll find things easier to figure out. I used to do a lot of custom meshing/textures for TS1.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Test Subject
#12 Old 2nd Apr 2007 at 10:10 PM
I have been trying, with no avail, to make heavier chested woman meshes for a long time now. I have tried everything to get the damn thing to work in milkshape, but whenever I modify the vertices to get them to be larger, the thing freaks out and screws up the joint numbers, causing random spines and the like to shoot out of their backs and hands.

So my question to you is thus... if you would be so polite, how the did you do these beautiful meshes?

If you would care to indulge a curious soul I would be much ablidged. And, even if you don't, I've thanked you for these meshes, as this was precisely the type I've been trying to make for a while...
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Apr 2007 at 11:46 PM
I use a modified higher-res mesh I created in Milkshape, by adding extra vertices in all the areas that needed them for better stretching. I used the Divide Edge function in Milkshape, since it would automatically assign the weights and UV mapping to the new verts and gave me exact control of where my divisions would be. The tricky part is, you have to do the exact same edits in the exact same order to each group/morph of the mesh, or it will explode. The end result was the Hi-Res default replacements in the Nude Collection, found at the adult site.

Once I got the base mesh built, I use that and the Maxis clothing meshes and import them into Poser, where I have built magnet sets I use to stretch the mesh to the shapes and sizes I've designed. The magnet sets for most of my shapes are available at my section at InSIM.

Start with just moving the verts around first, without adding any new ones... that's how I did my first series, and it is workable, but things get a little blocky or distorted if you get too large, which is why I created the hi-res nude meshes, but for the clothing usually it's not a problem, and for most outfits I just stretch the Maxis mesh.

Test Subject
#14 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 4:26 AM
This is great. Believe it or not, I actually found a size "H" bra a few days ago in a store.

CloudPow
Test Subject
#15 Old 22nd Sep 2007 at 12:58 AM
Greetings! I am a new registered user. I am looking, like warlokk suggested, for a realisting nude skin in the dungeon but I cannot find it! where is the adult section??
Thanks in advance,
Zoltar!
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Dec 2009 at 1:25 AM
Dat could poke one of my sim's eyes out
Test Subject
#17 Old 4th Oct 2011 at 1:56 PM
aye i am sick of my sims not even looking like me in the slightest as the chest size is always too small! might have ago myself at modding some
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 30th Oct 2016 at 1:01 AM
So very cool.
Test Subject
#19 Old 28th Feb 2017 at 1:48 AM
Thank you :lovestruc