Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Diamond Dorm 1

by tweety64801 Posted 12th Dec 2006 at 5:28 PM - Updated 26th Nov 2008 at 2:19 AM by Canoodle

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
#2 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 10:01 AM
very nice tweety, superb dorm.
thank you

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:25 PM
Well, I'll tell you what I think: Not only is this dorm fantastic, so is your imagination! You get my vote.
And, as patul said: "superb dorm". :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by patul
very nice tweety, superb dorm.
thank you

Thanks patul for such wonderful feedback on my lots. I really appreciate it and really am glad that you like it. I will be making more dorms similar but different in the future. I try hard not to use custom content and it is hard. Thanks for your feedback.

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 5:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kairah
Well, I'll tell you what I think: Not only is this dorm fantastic, so is your imagination! You get my vote.
And, as patul said: "superb dorm". :D

Thank you for your compliment really makes me want to create more. Which I will in the next few weeks. I will post it here so watch for them. Happy Simming and I really appreciate all feedback. Inspires me to create more.

When you see someone without a smile Give them Yours! Want to impress your Father this Father's Day come check out my new site...http://holladaure.ecrater.com/
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:29 AM
Hi tweety, wonderful building indeed, I love that charming bridge! I know how it's hard to use only maxis stuff, you did it very well. Kiss and ciao.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 6:12 PM
Wow, Sims are so lucky to get such amazing places like these! Makes me wish I were a Sim going to college. Beautiful dorm Tweety! Just superb, indeed!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 3:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Hi tweety, wonderful building indeed, I love that charming bridge! I know how it's hard to use only maxis stuff, you did it very well. Kiss and ciao.

It is hard but it is easier to upload to MTS2 with only Maxis items. I find it quite frustrating to upload here. I am working on more lots and am not sure whether I will upload them here or not. Thanks for the wonderful feedback. It truely inspires me.

Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 3:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothicReaper
Wow, Sims are so lucky to get such amazing places like these! Makes me wish I were a Sim going to college. Beautiful dorm Tweety! Just superb, indeed!

Thanks for leaving such wonderful feedback I am working on more lots and hope to upload this week sometime.

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jun 2007 at 9:51 AM
Thank you so much for this dorm, it's gorgeous. And I just love the fact that you don't use custom content.
Once again, thank you! It's superb
Test Subject
#11 Old 22nd Feb 2011 at 1:31 AM
What is says university ,nightlife , pets and open for business that is very misleading
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Sep 2012 at 2:12 AM
This is very lovely!
Thanks for the upload!