Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Fire Science major!!

by Nysha Posted 13th Dec 2006 at 4:52 PM - Updated 25th Oct 2015 at 11:36 PM by Nysha

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 6:50 PM
Oo! looks nice!
I'll try this out... I love men in uniform *drool*
Do you think you can make this as a job as well?

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Dec 2006 at 9:09 PM
No, I couldn't, careers have... err... never been my strong point

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 12:20 AM
Default Wow
This is really cool.. I just recently got a fireman career from here @ mts2 and this will go hand in hand with it... being a firefighter and emt myself, it really excites me to be able to do this ingame.. Thank you for sharing your hard work! *off to get majors made easy* :lovestruc

If you dare to visit the world of the undead.. click my link, and steady yourself.... mmmm, blood, give me blood...

If you click that link, write me at [email protected] let me know so I don't sever you ;-)
Test Subject
#5 Old 22nd Oct 2015 at 6:53 PM
You will need this hack by FrikaC to use this custom content.

Link is not found, would really like to get this to have this for my college major in the sims. Please pm the archive file or a new link please (:
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 25th Oct 2015 at 11:40 PM
I've fixed the link, @RedneckSims . I'll also make sure we get the link in the banner at the top of all downloads in this forum fixed, as soon as I find the right button.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 11:30 PM
Thank you.