Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Airforce Career

by skiingiggy Posted 14th Dec 2006 at 12:33 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2006 at 10:35 PM by skiingiggy

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 1:24 AM
Looks good just on equestion...
How come on the DogFter the pass and fail are the same?

TwiztidChild36
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:57 AM
The ranks are nice... "piolet?"

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind the most.
- Mark Twain
Test Subject
#4 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 4:41 AM
I know this is kind of rude, but I think it would look better spelt:

Air Force
Pilot

Just a suggestion. :/
Forum Resident
#5 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 9:58 PM
I've been wanting this career since I first got obsessed with Stargate (years, people, *years*), and now it's here! Thank you!!

Okay, yes, a few spelling errors (by the way, if you're going to correct someone else on spelling, be sure yours is accurately "spelled" because "spelt" I think is a kind of noodle... ), but those are easily fixed, or even overlooked if it's too hard to go through it all again. If you want, I can help. I don't know anything about making careers, but I'm pretty good at spelling and grammar.

Anyway, GREAT work, a few minor OCD fixes & it'll be perfect! Thanks again!

Always,
Emma
Field Researcher
#6 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:16 AM
OH MY GOODNESS!
could you PLEASE make a navy one? i've been looking. my friend just went in, and i want to make her properly.
Instructor
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:39 AM
How about uniforms? It would be great to have some real nice ones for us ladies to look at. We can't resist men in uniforms!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:19 PM
lol to bee a male...I agreed wiht motherspet.
it whod bee nice to see some unifroms.

Guilded by faith...probly....or was it...rly?
Test Subject
#9 Old 17th Jan 2007 at 5:40 PM
Would you mind making a marine one? This is really great.
Instructor
#10 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 4:12 AM
I have one question. Is this career Seasons comptible? Thanks
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Mar 2007 at 7:49 PM
I think so, but i'm not entirly sure. My friends tests said they did, but i don't have it so can't help.

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Mar 2007 at 7:39 PM
I sound nooby probably, but just got this game, where do you have to put this file?
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#13 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 12:15 PM
skyraider, have a look at Downloading For Fracken Idiots in the Game Help area - the link's in the blue bar at the top of the page

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 12:05 PM
This a maxis replacement or is it an extra career
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 12:45 PM
I was wondering if you could make an EOD (Explosive Ordnance Disposal) career.
My dad is in the Bomb Squad, and I want my sims to be in it too ^_^
I would really appreciate it if you could.

All we are, all we are, is bullets I mean this....
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 6:37 AM
can;t right now. read my journal for y

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Dec 2007 at 12:38 PM
babydawl1880, Sorry to tell you this, but "Spelt" is actually the right word to use, you were wrong, Locked in life was right....I guess the only noodle here is you. As for the career...well, what can I say? A great idea and much hard work, let down by lousey spelling. such a shame. next time use a spellchecker before rushing your new creation out, it will make all your work look so much more professional
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 4:47 AM
Well, The spelling in the career itseld has all been fixed to my knowledge, and i might have missed something in the post, but im almost posotive i got it all.

Test Subject
#19 Old 21st May 2009 at 11:14 AM
nice work but how about this ranks!!
mmmmmmmmm about this!!

For Adults!

10.General of the Air Force
9.General
8.Lieutenant General
7.Major General
6.Brigadier General
5.Colonel
4.Lieutenant Colonel
3.Major
2.Captain
1.First Lieutenant

For Teens and Elders

1.Master Sergent
2.Third Lieutenant
3.Second Lieutenant

just recomending!
Test Subject
#20 Old 6th Oct 2009 at 12:07 AM
can you make a trucking career?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 10th Dec 2010 at 9:49 PM
This is so nice career, my sim is AirForce General he gets 10.000 simolens per day
and than it was change-card and i chosed the right one than i got 5.000.000. $ bonus!!!
it's really easy to get promotion and a fast way to be rich!!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 3:55 AM
I found an issue with this, on large families who all have tge same job more so then small familes with diferent jobs, but I have to test more, the game keeps saying I missed work when I clearly saw my sims not miss work. I can always cheet the job back in but Im a but upset. this is an issue I need to learn more about however. it could be just this one lot or it could be all jobs
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Mar 2016 at 6:09 PM
Thank You
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#24 Old 28th Nov 2017 at 3:09 PM
Thank you
Scholar
#25 Old 17th Jan 2022 at 1:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kaykeyser
I found an issue with this, on large families who all have tge same job more so then small familes with diferent jobs, but I have to test more, the game keeps saying I missed work when I clearly saw my sims not miss work. I can always cheet the job back in but Im a but upset. this is an issue I need to learn more about however. it could be just this one lot or it could be all jobs

Thank you for this. Does this job overwrite other jobs? I need to know because that is not good. Does it still do that? Please let me know.