Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

PB&J and Cheese Subs: Fixed/Animated

by pacotacoplayer Posted 15th Dec 2006 at 12:08 AM - Updated 15th Dec 2006 at 12:09 AM by pacotacoplayer : typos...

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 26 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:16 AM Last edited by keirra : 15th Dec 2006 at 12:23 AM.
Thank you for this. Animation is not a big deal, but, it does give the game more realism. I would appreciate if you animated the fruit salad also. Btw, you are very talented, I can't wait to see your next creation!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:40 AM
Oh, thank you. ^_^ The cheese sub didn't bother me that much, but I don't like foods that don't dissappear, so the PB&J kind of bothered me. *had it anyway, though* This makes me happy. Thanks again. ^^

O pitiful shadow bound in darkness, looking down upon people and causing them pain... A soul drowned in sinful karma... Want to try dying this once?
- - -
Field Researcher
#4 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:12 AM
Thank you for animating these, and fixing the sub!
Test Subject
#5 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 1:23 AM
Thank you so much! Great job! I love New food for my sims.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:11 AM
Awsome! The cheese sub always scared me after seeing it do that the first couple of times... now my sims can enjoy it even more so than before! Thanks, pacotacoplayer!

Contests? Challenge? Custom Content?
Find it all, and more, in the link below!
(~☼ Sim Oasis ☼~)
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:18 AM
Yay! I love the PB&J, but I could never figure out which were empty plates and which were full ones. I'll love it even more now. Thank you!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Instructor
#8 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 2:44 AM
Forum Resident
#9 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:01 AM
Thanks! The cheese sub before didn't look that bad, though. When it was halfway gone, it just looked like the sims ate the top part of the bread off and a bunch of tomatos were showing. but I do like the new version better, thank you!

I have a question: What is the picture of the remote control for?

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:10 AM
I love your foods!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
Thanks! The cheese sub before didn't look that bad, though. When it was halfway gone, it just looked like the sims ate the top part of the bread off and a bunch of tomatos were showing. but I do like the new version better, thank you!

I have a question: What is the picture of the remote control for?

Oh, lol When my sim finished it I took a pik but they were turning off the stereo at the same time

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 5:14 AM
Haha, I was also wondering about the remote. I loved the cheese sandwich before, and now it will be even better. And the PB&J always looked great, but I hated how they didnt animate. Thank you so much for these!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:41 AM
I love this new version of it. Your foods just look better and better. Keep doin`this great job!
Test Subject
#14 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 9:10 AM
Thanks so much. I would love the Fancy Fruit Salad animated.

hugs,
Ar
#15 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 10:37 AM
Thanks alot for this i prefered the animated new version to the on before, thanks :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Alchemist
#16 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 12:42 PM
Thank for making them animated. I thought at first, your sub was changed into a remote.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 3:42 PM
Thank you.

Visit my AVON Website.Shipped direct to your door:http://www.youravon.com/kathrynsmith
Stop the Junk, save a trunk :
http://www.USJunkMail.com/overview....er=KATHRYNS0136
Test Subject
#18 Old 15th Dec 2006 at 8:23 PM
Wow! Thanks alot lot for reconsidering animating these awesome foods.
Great Job, keep it up!
Sarcastic Evil Muppet
retired moderator
#19 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:51 AM
Thanks SO much for these I finally got over to see/download them. Yay more food!
Scholar
#20 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 4:56 AM
thanks for the animated versions
i too would like the fruit salad version as well if you wish to do it
Top Secret Researcher
#21 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 7:57 AM
Great! I wondered when you'ld animate them!

You made my day, Paco!
& you got me with the remote controle pic i had a good laugh ^^
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jan 2007 at 1:40 AM
Yay! Thank you very much for fixing the animation. <3

Meow/\ /\
___o( o_o)o___
|_|__|_|__|_|_|
_|__|_|__|_|__|
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 7th Feb 2007 at 11:30 PM Last edited by WatersMoon110 : 7th Feb 2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: used html instead of bbs code
I would love to see your fruit salad animated.

Your food is so beautiful and realistic looking that I don't mind too much that it isn't animated. But I really do appreciate you going back and fixing it!
Instructor
#24 Old 7th Apr 2007 at 1:30 AM
thanks! but i would love to see your fruit salad animated, too!

~Hi, I don't do Sims much anymore, sorry! I will respond to messages when able :)~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th May 2007 at 5:33 AM
Great! Now, how about peanut butter, pickle, and potato chip on worthless white Wonder bread (the kind that gets all squishy and shows your fingerprints). Yummmmm.
Peanut butter and banana would be nice, too.

-- Mal

"Of two choices, I always take the third."
Page 1 of 2