Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Flower Power

by flamebabe9 Posted 16th Dec 2006 at 7:15 AM - Updated 27th Sep 2008 at 4:35 PM by flamebabe9

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 8:15 AM
Cute dress,very retro. Where did you get that amazing hair from?

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Scholar
#3 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:48 AM
The hair is by Nouk from Noukie Sims.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 10:46 AM
I never knew you made clothing Well done, this looks great.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:44 AM
beautiful dress!
anyway,i can't find those hair!
i just went on nouk's site...i can't see them!
Alchemist
#6 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:49 AM
They're recolored by me. You can find them on my page @ Nouk's. The natural recolors are not yet available, and will be found at DistantEyesSims in the near future. Just a FYI

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Test Subject
#7 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 1:29 PM
i cant seem to find that hair style either. I dont seem to find your name anywhere. I really really want that hairstyle pls help me...............................
Alchemist
#8 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 1:52 PM
http://www.noukiesims2.net/ Click on the tab that has my name (Ghanima) and go to Hair.

If wishes were fishes we'd all cast nets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 6:14 PM
yes the hair is by Ghanima & Nouk and they did a fabulous job

You are you, and I am me. You do your thing and I'll do mine, and if we end up together in the end, then it's beautiful. --Topanga
Instructor
#10 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:44 PM
When I saw the picture I thought that looked really cute with the contrast between the green dress and pink hair. Your sim is also really cute too! Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 12th Feb 2007 at 2:07 AM
I really wish I could use this in my game, but it shows up deformed and in the hair category. I think it might have to do with having Pets. Is there any way you can fix that?

The fairy told Billy "No." Billy then discovered the fairy's head was squishy, like a grape.
Test Subject
#12 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:54 PM
I have the same problem as bellaskydancer and I really like this dress. I would be so thankfull if you could make a version that works without Pets.