Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

WWE Career- Request

by skiingiggy Posted 16th Dec 2006 at 9:01 PM

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 9:27 PM
I'm a female and I find nothing wrong with the female careers. I like that order, actually.

I'm SO downloading this. I love the WWE. Thank you so much for this download!

:D
Test Subject
#3 Old 16th Dec 2006 at 11:54 PM
I'm a female as well and I would put the order like this:

1.Adoring Fan
2.VIP
3.Backstage Manager
4.Stage Manager
5.Diva
6.Top Women Contender
7.Women's Champion
8.Women's Tag Team Champion
9.Women's Cruiserweight Champion
10.Women's Intercontinental Champion

Only because not many women have ever reached Intercontinental Championship except Chyna. Good job
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:22 AM
WOW!! YAY!! I so downloaded this beauty,as for no one ever being Intercontinental Champion,lets just say there are some that could and if i am not mistaken i'd have too look at Fabulous Moolah's career too state that firmly and officially,but yes Chyna will always be known as the "first" and most current holder of the elusive belt in question,which begs to be asked.Why don't the women have more belt oppourtunities like the men? Thanks for making this,I can't wait for the update with chance cards. "Do You Smell!! What,the Rock,is Cookin' !! " LOL

"The only thing too fear is fear it's self."- FDR
"As you slide down the bannister of life,consider me a splinter."~Jason Crawford
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:28 AM
moolah was only the wwe ladies champion never the intercontinental champion. cool career.
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 12:32 AM
yes! yes! thank you for taking my request. thank you, thank you, thank you. woohoo!
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 2:39 AM
how about working in Diva search? if you need levels
Instructor
#8 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 5:02 AM
yeah, nicely done, can't wait to try it out
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:38 AM
I really wonder if it was me who requested... since I requested this from someone and then forgot (I was even gonna help with the chance cards) about it. @__o; Oh well, thank you!! :D

"Practice, practice, practice until you eventually get numb on rejections."
~Brian Klemmer
Forum Resident
#10 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 10:10 AM
Hehe...
Thanks!
Perfect for my wrestling sims (which I love to death!)
Thanks again.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:35 PM
Yay! :] Can't wait to try it.
BTW, I don't find it offensive at all for women.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 6:51 PM
Ummm... The WWE objectifies women on a daily basis. I don't think there's anything wrong with your career ladder.
Test Subject
#13 Old 17th Dec 2006 at 7:33 PM
Oh my God! Ive been trying to make this career for myself for ages, never beeing satisfied with the result, but this looks SO awesome!
Three thumbs up!!!
Test Subject
#14 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 4:39 AM
So awesome! I love it! I think the women's order is perfectly fine. Great job on this, my sims will have so much fun becoming wrestlers XD
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Dec 2006 at 3:54 PM
After a lot of attendance...But why you insert the women intercontinental and tag champion?
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 10:11 PM
Ahhhhh! I love you! Don't worry about the Female Career moves. At least you have more acknowledgement for us girls. (Unlike the video games that WWE just forget to even include women in.) Thanks!
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 2:44 PM
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:29 PM
thanks! its great!
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 11:57 PM
Semi-great.
Jobdecissions not for all languages (mine is german), it appears as an empty dialoge with the buttons Yes No & Ignore.
Past that it is a wonderful job!
Test Subject
#20 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 12:02 AM
Suggestion: While some WWE fans may not be familiar with this term, you could always list Jobber as the starting position. #1 Contender also is a nice sounding career level for later perhaps replacing Super Heavyweight (I don't believe I've heard that term. "Superstar" seems to have been dropped some time ago). Cruiserweight was something WWE adopted after the WCW merger. Before that, they had several abortive light heavy weight divisions.

Hmm... Now for the women, what I would suggest is (while I abhor the transition from wrestlers to "divas") is:
1. Jobber Valet
2. Indie Fed Manager
3. Indie Wrestler
4. Diva Search
5. Diva
6. Top Women Contender
7. Women's Tag Team Champion
8. Women's Cruiserweight Champion
9. Women's Intercontinental Champion
10. Women's Champion

Now mind you, I should probably play the career to have given better critcism but the discussion caught my eye.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#21 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 3:06 PM
BL4DE, that is because i didn't finish the chance cards yet. Sorry about that. I'm working on them now, but it does take a while. If the problem continues afterword tell me and i'll try and fix it. Sorry!

Life is not measured by how many breaths you take, it is measured by the moments that take our breath away.
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 7:21 AM
thank you sir... ive been looking a career like this ^^

umm i have a little suggestion though why not make not only a WWE career yu know... kinda bias...

umm i have a little suggestion or maybe a little request

Pro-Wrestler Career

stages
1.Arena Janitor (in a minor league wrestling assoc. not televeised)
2.Announcer
3.Amateur Wrestler
4.Minor League Main Eventer (still not televised)
5.Big League Rookie (you've now made it to the big league)
6.Rising Star
7.World Champion
8.Big Wrestling Star (you're name is bigger to hold a title)
9.Living Legend
10.Accomplished Superstar

you know the career will start from the scratch...then youve been discovered by a wrestling assoc with a low salary then youve been discovered by a big wrestling assoc like WWE then you start there with no name then you will climb to the top to become a big superstar...

BUT THIS ONE IS GREAT ^^

umm and if could someone create a wrestling ring or any boxing ring that is applicable to the Sims 2 Base Game only no EP...

btw thanks for this ^^
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jan 2007 at 3:24 AM
You forgot General Manger :p
Field Researcher
#24 Old 6th Feb 2007 at 8:15 AM
Now I would download this, but the women career is beginning to piss me off. You should get rid of the Women Tag Team, and Women Intercontinental. As these belts do noy exict in the WWE. I would hate for any of my divas I created in the game to have their own leage, becuase that will be unrealistic. Truth be told, women really playt no part whatsoever in the WWE. You also forgot Manger, women are normally mangers if they are not in the title picture. Look at Melina for instants.
Test Subject
#25 Old 23rd Feb 2007 at 6:43 PM
Melina's the womans champ

im definitely downloading this
Page 1 of 3