Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

English Setters

by crunk_kitty Posted 17th Dec 2006 at 3:02 AM - Updated 13th Aug 2009 at 3:20 PM by crunk_kitty

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 20th Dec 2006 at 4:21 PM
I love the setters, but could you possibly tell us which number matches up with which coat color/pattern? Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#3 Old 21st Dec 2006 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WaterWitch09
I love the setters, but could you possibly tell us which number matches up with which coat color/pattern? Thanks!

Hm, I'll run the game and check and edit
Forum Resident
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:47 PM Last edited by DocFX : 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:53 PM.
Thanks!, one of my favourite breeds...

To all, of the very talented MTS-2 creative types - my sincere thanks for taking the time to create/upload/share...
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 8:52 PM
thanks so much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:01 AM
Great Job! What beautiful Dogs. They look so realistic. Thank You so much for Your work and sharing them. (for which dogs are which, if You hold Your cursor over the picture it tells You which one is which, hope that is okay for me to say crunk kitty)

Animals are really little People in disguise.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DocFX
Thanks!, one of my favourite breeds...

You're welcome, I used to have one.. I am not even a dog person but I love setters, so beautiful and inteligent.. glad u like!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jolee
Great Job! What beautiful Dogs. They look so realistic. Thank You so much for Your work and sharing them. (for which dogs are which, if You hold Your cursor over the picture it tells You which one is which, hope that is okay for me to say crunk kitty)

Thanks for all your feedback and glad u liked all the dogs ^_^ I added the individual pics later so people could figure out which one was which.. Anywayz, thanks a lot and I am glad u like them happy holidays!
Field Researcher
#9 Old 16th Sep 2017 at 7:36 PM
They're not showing up in my game! Other dog breeds I've downloaded do, just not these. Gutted because they're gorgeous.