Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Johnny Rockets Diner

by Yargo179 Posted 21st Dec 2006 at 10:08 PM - Updated 9th Mar 2008 at 4:47 AM by Yargo179

72 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 3
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:13 PM
really great !
a deserved feature

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:19 PM Last edited by noeidog : 4th Jan 2007 at 2:55 AM.
Awesome job and very realistic. Two thumbs up on a well deserved feature!
#4 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:30 PM
Wow this is amazing!, thank you so much!, this is my new fav

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Instructor
#5 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:41 PM
Wow, dead on, awesome job.
So detailed also, very nice

Please do not re-upload my houses or Sims anywhere, even if it is just refurnished.

Thank you for your consideration.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:45 PM Last edited by Yargo179 : 24th Dec 2006 at 4:19 AM.
I'm simply shocked! I just woke up from a deep afternoon nap and I feel like I'm still dreaming. This is all so surreal. Thanks MTS2 for the feature and thanks everyone for your nice comments. It's always nice to see that all your hard work is appreciated.

Happy Holidays!

Herald Between Two Lands
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 12:42 AM
It's wonderful, so realistic and detailed , congrats on the feature, well deserved!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Field Researcher
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:03 AM
omg! that looks exactly like a real johnny rockets this looks awesome!

As of May, 2007 mjfan84 is retired.
I'm devoting my time to my youtube account. www.youtube.com/mjfan84
I won't be uploading, however I'll be here to answer questions, and my uploads will stay up!
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:10 AM
amazing!!! i love it! thank u so much!
Test Subject
#10 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:17 AM
wow, amazing and very talented. I love this place. thanks a lot.
Test Subject
#11 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 2:40 AM
Absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing - it's fabulous
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:08 AM
Wow man, wow. Thats all I can say. best lot I have ever seen its amazing.. I am stunned literally.
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:31 AM
Beautiful! Definitely downloading. Thank you so much for sharing. <3

Live like there's no tomorrow! :)
Instructor
#14 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:33 AM
Wow thanks! I LOVE Johnny Rockets, they have the best Chili Cheese fries EVER. Now my sims can enjoy it too.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:43 AM
Wow! Great Lot! Thank you!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Scholar
#16 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:53 AM
It looks just like the real picture! I love the black & white pictures. Overall a fantastic lot which I greatly thank you for
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:53 AM
Very talented indeed! Looks great in game.

Hey whomever made the neon signs, can you make the neon signs for this lot, that would be awesome. Thanks again!
Test Subject
#18 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:54 AM
Yargo179, I have one word for you buddy FABULOUS....We actually have a Johnny Rockets here and I eat there as much as possible lol the food is so great and this lot is great. It looks so real just like the Johnny Rockets real diner lol I automatically thought about going there when I saw this thanx

Fame Comes And Goes....Stars Rise And Fall....But Dreams Live Forever-Dreamgirls!!!! In Theaters December 25, 2006 Starring Beyonce, Jamie Foxx, Eddie Murphy & Danny Glover.
Field Researcher
#19 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:52 AM
This reminds me of of something that happened a few years ago. There's a Johnny Rockets in front of a mall in Northern Massachusetts. Two friends & I went there for lunch after a few hours of shopping. Yes, the food was really good. But just as we were leaving, one friend just had to make a comment. He was like, "sure, the food may be from the 50's, but the prices certainly aren't." Of course, that sent the other two of us into peals of laughter. But all things aside, this is very cool. Downloading!!!

Like a flea circus at a dog show!
Forum Resident
#20 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:58 AM
its just what I wanted sadly I don't have STUFF packs or OFB blah! Nice work i'm impressed!!

Life is random - expect the unexpected!
Sims 3 Creations
Scholar
#21 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:17 AM
I love to see people use my stuff lol. Im glad. Thanks for this! We can never have too many amazing diners

Call me Paco!
Rhymes with Taco

I'm currently taking requests until August 12th.
Test Subject
#22 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:21 AM
Oh my gosh, I love Johnny Rockets! I used to eat at the Block At Orange location as often as I could when I lived in Anaheim. Thank you so much for creating this and congrats on being featured!
Scholar
#23 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:28 AM
Wow!! Absolutely gorgeous...love the attention to detail!
Greatest Dad Ever
#24 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:51 AM Last edited by tigmomx4 : 24th Dec 2006 at 5:54 AM. Reason: PS
This is incredible and awsome !!!!!!!!

Congrats on YOUR first Feature , You definately deserve it !!!!!!!

PS. The powers at be MUSTA really loved this as it only took about 5 seconds from the time it was approved till it was featured ...I was on checking out some stuff when it was posted and the feature was immediatly and well deserved !!!!!!!!
Research Worker
#25 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:02 AM
A really fine detailed job you did. Even the finishing in photo editing, just PERFECT.
Congrats on being featured, wel deserved as said before.
Page 1 of 3