Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

*Custom Tailored* Pet Pillows and Basket

by MaryLou & Numenor Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:46 PM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 9:37 PM by Canoodle : moved to correct subcatagory. :)

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:51 PM
OMG Thats awesome i have been waiting for this!! thank you so much!!!

You will find my older and newest creations here
Mad Poster
#3 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 3:51 PM
friendly idea for my cats
thank you both

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
I have a sim with a male cat and three female cats. Apparently he likes none of the female cats, so I am still waiting to see kittens in my game. Thank you both for these, they will come in handy when that alley cat will finally make up his mind.
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM
This is amazing!!! Thanks!!

♥~♥ VISIT MY BLOG! ♥~♥
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:03 PM
Thank you so much!!
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:07 PM
Oh, I've been wanting something like this! Thank's guys!

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:26 PM
Oh, wicked!

Anything not made by Nintendo is Inferior!
Visit my site , www.-lil-cherri-berri-.piczo.com
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:37 PM
this is awesome! I'm so glad for smaller pet beds.
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 4:51 PM
this is wonderful! awesome beds. thanks marylou and you too numenor!
Scholar
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:01 PM
I have been wanting something like this, so thank you!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 5:42 PM
Awsome!!! These are puuuurrrfect for my pets!!!

Great job!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 7:57 PM
Perfect!
Great work, a definate download!
Space Pony
#14 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 8:44 PM
Thank you guys so much, I smell a feature !!

SHOPxADDICTED

Like to see more, click here !
Moderator of Please Read the Help FAQs
retired moderator
#15 Old 22nd Dec 2006 at 11:49 PM
Absolutely spectular! My poor pug does look so lonely on that huge pillow, he'll love this. Thank you :D

Please do not PM me with Game or Site Help questions. Post them in the appropriate section after going through the FAQs.

"The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist." ~ Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects
Test Subject
#16 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:00 PM
It'll certainly save space! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 2:02 PM
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 6:29 PM
I have not yet tried these in game, but they look GREAT! I've often thought the kittens look ridiculous on the huge pillows... too bad they can't all curl on one pillow together or something. This is definitely a great solution though.

One small comment though, just looking at the screenshots... I don't mean to be picky, but I notice that it seems like the pets aren't "centered" on the smaller pillows. When the pillows were "cropped" was more chopped off from one side than the other? I'm just curious...

I don't know how difficult it would be to adjust, and I seriously don't mean to sound like I'm complaining, as these are truly a wonderful creation. Thanks so much!

Edited to add: it just occurred to me that part of the non-centeredness might be due to the fact that the pet probably has to be the same distance back from the "front" of the pillow in order for the climbing in & settling down animations to work the same way. I'm definitely curious to see how these look in-game!
The ModFather
retired moderator
#19 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 9:10 PM
Yes, the pets can't sleep in the center of the pillow because they need space in order to perform the climbing and accommodating animations.

As for the pillow usable by multiple pets... who knows what will bring the new year?

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:07 PM
Brilliant! Thanks sooo much, I've been waiting for this!
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 2:03 AM
Yes! how stupid really, though. My Cat had 4 kittens and they all slept together till they were 8 weeks(sold) GEZ! kittens need to stay warm or they'll get sick! Silly Maxis...

Summers
-------------------------------------------------
What fun whould life be without men not understanding women?
[email protected]
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 16th Jan 2007 at 6:35 AM
these are great, I've thought the same thing myself many times.

(personally, i'd love something even smaller for the puppies and kittens, even if the getting in and out animations didnt line up properly. But maybe that's just me...)
Test Subject
#23 Old 19th Jan 2007 at 10:17 PM
Finally! Those two-square pillows were taking up too much unnecessary space for my tiny dogs!
Field Researcher
#24 Old 24th Jan 2007 at 9:43 AM
Superb work as usual, cheer and thank you like always.
Forum Resident
#25 Old 10th Feb 2007 at 1:59 AM
Can you make a mod that "Scratchpaw Manor Pet House", "Average Paws Bedding" & "Pets' Desires House" can only used by dog; while "Pet Pillow Fantastic" & Galactix Animal Home" can only used by cat? The other pet bed ("Comfy Critter Pallet", "Comfy Pet Pillow", "Basket Experience") can be used by both cat and dog. I think this is more realistic, It's so strange to see a cat sleep in pet house.
Page 1 of 2