Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Rougemur - Unfurnished, $68,811

by charleh Posted 22nd Dec 2006 at 6:21 PM - Updated 25th Dec 2006 at 5:27 PM by charleh

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 16 Feedback Posts
Instructor
#2 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 1:28 PM
This was a big project, and you took it on good!

Happy Holidays!!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:44 PM
This is FABULOUS! Wonderful job! I cannot wait to zstart decorating this one! You are the best! THANK YOU!!!
Amy

Please consider adopting a cat from your local shelter or cat rescue. They are wonderful companions. If you cannot give a cat in need a home, please consider donating to a NO KILL shelter/rescue.
Test Subject
#4 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:06 PM
ooh, i love it ^_^
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#5 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:36 PM
This is gorgeous! It looks so much like the picture, too. :D

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:00 AM
Oh, wow. Thank you all so much! I appreciate it. Seriously. Your comments are a great ego boost.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 3:39 AM
What a great looking building, Charleh... Good job!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 2:13 AM
Lol, I do like the name... I was just commenting on it before i saw your stunning work.

Great job! Thanks for sharing it!

Je Suis une Grenouille Mort - I am a dead frog

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 10:20 PM
The water wasn't working in my version of the house. It blinked blue and I couldn't remove it or place something else on it, so I had to remove it, unfortunately :{ .
I have NL, UNI & Pets
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:57 AM
Really? That's unfortunate. Do you have the mirrored floor and reflections turned on?
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 1:47 PM
Yep
I see the mirroring tiles showing up in my Decorations-folder too, but they're blue there also. I don't get it. Mirroring floors do work in my game, but these didn't.
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 2:18 PM
I love this building but the blue tiles are annoying. Reflective is turned on for me too, but the tiles don't work still. Is there a way to get rid of those tiles completely without deleting the lot?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:53 PM
There should be. You have to move the mouse around to find the tile to delete it. I'll upload a version of the house later though, without the mirrored floor in the pond.
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2007 at 2:05 PM
<3 Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jan 2007 at 1:39 PM
Great! Thank you!

On Hiatus.Dunno if I'll ever come back.
Test Subject
#16 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 7:12 PM
The water isn't working for me, as well. I <3 the house though, so it would be great if you could remove it and upload again.
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd Jan 2007 at 9:43 PM
Actually, if you reinstall the mirror floors it works :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 30th Jan 2007 at 11:33 PM
I remember when I first saw the pic, I thought "Wow, but I guess behind the attractive picture there's just another of those average looking houses". But not at all ! I am absolutely in love with your house, not kidding, I used it thrice ! First, as a greek house for the "Artistic Community" in my Uni neighbourhood, I used antique furniture, it was just gorgeous. And then I loved it so much and was so sad that my sims would not live in it anymore, that I used it for residential purpose again for 2 different families.

Oh and mirror floor works fine for me !

Anne-Sophie / "Déjà Vu"