Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

La Belle Maison-fixed! =)

by Spongeeh Posted 23rd Dec 2006 at 7:49 PM - Updated 26th Dec 2008 at 5:50 AM by Spongeeh

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 15 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Dec 2006 at 11:30 PM
It looks great,awsome job!.Thank's for sharing .
Test Subject
#3 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 3:09 AM
Umm, I'm new to this and I was just wondering how you could get a fully furnished lot? Is this fully furnished? I'm sorry, I kinda don't understand all of this. I just love how you furnished the house from your pictures and I can't do anything like that.
Test Subject
#4 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:53 AM
great job. but if it was french it would actually be La Maison Belle, i believe.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:45 AM
Yes this lot is fully furnished, and I believe it is La Belle Maison, not La Maison Belle. Usually when beauty is used as an adjective, it comes before the noun.
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:50 AM
Mad Poster
#7 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 9:28 AM
lovely home spongeeh
you are right for the name : c'est la belle maison !

Why the custom content is completly removed ?

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Alchemist
#8 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 4:23 PM
Fantastic house, Spongeeh, La Belle Maison is a great manor. I Like the entrance and in love for the the cute little tree house. Thank you and Merry Xmas.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 5:11 PM
The custom content should be included; just the car isn't.
Mad Poster
#10 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:03 PM
sorry but in the CC is not in the sim2pack
I tried it, clic the glass icon...you will see !

Update it your house is great !

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 8:09 PM
Hmm... That's weird... I packaged it like all my other lots... how do I fix that?
Forum Resident
#12 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 1:16 AM Last edited by babydawl1880 : 30th Dec 2006 at 1:21 AM. Reason: Had to rave some more...
Excellent, fantastic home! Thank you for this! And I do hope the furnished issue is fixed...

Always,
Emma

I can't help it, I just had to say more about this house! The landscaping is gorgeous, the walls are perfect, I love the way you've laid out the furniture (which isn't up yet, bytheway), and I just absolutely LOVE everything about this house!! THANK YOU again!! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 10:49 AM
This is a great lot!
Well Done!
Test Subject
#14 Old 8th Jan 2007 at 9:47 PM
great house and very creative. thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2009 at 11:14 PM
Oh my gosh, this is so beautiful. I'm gonna download it right now.

Oh YEAH, I bite =D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 26th Jul 2009 at 7:21 PM
Oh this is wonderful the lot has a lot of old style things in it love it.

Ringo rules! :D
Test Subject
#17 Old 19th Dec 2009 at 5:58 AM
Great house, thanks.