Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Heather Mason and Memory of Alessa- Silent Hill 3 sims

by SilentApprentice Posted 24th Dec 2006 at 7:07 AM - Updated 17th Jun 2009 at 11:19 PM by SilentApprentice

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 22 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 3:30 PM
This really looks fantastic, the most realistic I've ever seen of these two characters! Thanks for sharing!

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." -Stephen Hawking
Field Researcher
#3 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 6:45 PM
Very excellent! I love the Memory of Alessa very much! :D

<('_'<) <('_')> (>'_')>
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 7:54 PM
thank you guys so much. I really appreciate it. I literally prayed before I went to sleep for the approval. This was the third attempt to get them accepted.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Dec 2006 at 11:12 PM
OMG FINALLY a heather that does look like some kind of hooker! LOL you've gotten as close as anyone has, atleast this time I KNEW what it was! unlike some other......scary.....no comment. XD
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 4:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Peebis
OMG FINALLY a heather that does look like some kind of hooker! LOL you've gotten as close as anyone has, atleast this time I KNEW what it was! unlike some other......scary.....no comment. XD

Do you mean "doesn't look like a hooker"? lol I tried my best for her to look like a normal girl and not a hooker.
Anyway, thank you for the comment. I have Heather on the sims 2 exchange and she's doing really well. Alessa, however, didn't last a month on that site. Not enough love for alessa, eventhough I spent more time on her. But, meh, she was a villain.

I'm actually hoping somebody will make a silent hill 3 sims movie involving the two of them. And I can be like :lovestruc yay!! Those are my gals!!

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2006 at 7:20 AM
one word..Awesome!
you did sooo well!
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:34 AM
They're amazing, man! Excellent work! Your "Memory of Alessa" freaked me out just as much as the original. XD Keep on rockin'!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:00 PM
Pretty good sim! Someone who knows how to mesh should make Pyramid Head. Silent Hill 3 was my favorite one in the series. I liked them all though, with 4 being my least favorite. Silent Hill 4 was decent but I don't know where the portals and floating zombies came from since they were not in the first 3 games...that was confusing. I wish games would be a little more consistant and if they do change something, they should explain what's going on a little more.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:47 PM
To ajschlosser: I agree with what you said. SH3 is definately my favourite of all the games, that's why I made so much effort into them.
Silent Hill 4 was alright, I just kept forgetting that I was actually playing a silent hill game. It just seemed like it would be call The Room and have no affiliation with silent hill. It was a decent game, altogether, better than games I've played in the past.
Thanks for liking my sims, btw. :D

Chicken Scratch
Instructor
#11 Old 2nd Jan 2007 at 12:07 AM
^^;;; Excuse me, while I randomly butt in here, but I'm an avid SH fan, so... ^_^; Originally, SH4 wasn't a Silent Hill game at all. Konami had made it seperate of the series, but decided to stick it in there at some point. ^^ Which is why it makes no sense.

As for the ghosts, they are some of Walter's victims. ^^ And the portals represent coming out of the mother's womb and the want to return to where you came (You go into a portal in Room 203 to leave/come through the portal to return, and Walter sees that room as his mother, so... ^^; Yeah.). XD There's lots of symbolism in that game.

At any rate, these are very cool, Silent Apprentice. ^_^ I love Heather a lot, and you did an especially amazing job on the clothes. XD I couldn't seem to make that no matter how hard I tried. ^^ They're both awesome, and I was so surprised to see a Memories of Alessa Sim. ^.^ *claps*

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 7:53 PM
Wowwow. I love Heather. You got her face done perfectly!

Myself, I'm a scaredycat. A big one. I only have a demo for Silent Hill 3, and it scared me to bits. In the mall, those closers... *shudders*.
I haven't played for a while because I lost my demo, but I'd like to try again.
I'm not to sure if they'll have SH3 at Rogers or Blockbuster though.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 11:18 PM
The first time you play it, you can get really scared, but the next few times, it's alright. However, I'm still afraid to play silent hill 2 after beating it twice hehe.
Not sure about those two. I really think it's worth buying but they're hard to find now, especially the first silent hill since it's obsolete. You can try amazon if all else fails.

Chicken Scratch
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 15th Jan 2007 at 10:54 PM Last edited by xMissAznDollx : 15th Jan 2007 at 10:59 PM.
Woahmg!! Awsomee Must Download!! Great Jorb <33
I still haven't played SH3...or the first...-shame- But I need Alessa and Heather into my Silent Hill neighbourhood. Loved the movie it was great.
I didn't think Silent Hill 4 was that scary...SH2 was scary especially when Pyramid Heads chase you...
Test Subject
#15 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:12 AM
Oh, wow! This is really good! I've seen other Heathers, and none of them come as close to looking like the real thing as yours! ^^ Thanks so much!!

Cuddles keep me sane...
No wonder I'm crazy!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 11th Feb 2007 at 4:44 AM Last edited by SilentApprentice : 14th Jul 2007 at 11:18 PM.
Thanks! I'm glad you liked them, I'm currently working on another project, but in order for it to be finished I need the pets expansion pack. Maybe somebody can guess what it is, I won't say because I want it to be a surprise
I'll be getting the EP sometime this week as a valentines day present.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#17 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 8:31 AM
These look great!
Field Researcher
#18 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 7:40 PM
A teen Heather? Perfect! Now if someone can make an accurate Harry I can pair her up with him as father/daughter and I can be complete. This heather is very beautiful,her eyes are gorgeous. Your effort put into her is fantastic. Memory of Alessa looks lovely too, I'm glad to get an idea of what she looks like, since I never got a good look at her in the game (too focused on trying to kill her T_T), she is indeed creepy. But who doesn't love fighting in the carousel? Ahh... Cybil. <3

Keep up the great work!

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#19 Old 22nd Jun 2008 at 4:57 PM
Heather and MoA looks really great! Congratulations!
But I have a problem. Can anyone give me the right link to the hair mesh? Beacuse this don't work (it really leads to hair-mesh page, but no one of theese two meshes that on that page looks like Heather's hair). Can anyone help me?

Make love, not war, bro!
Test Subject
#20 Old 18th Jan 2009 at 2:51 AM
great sims look like the real people. my favorite silent hill was 3. I also like silent hill 4 and the reason silent hill 4 is so different from the others is because when the people started making it... it was not going to be apart of the silent hill games. it was going to be a seperate game just called the room... but they changed their mind and made it silent hill 4

Break my heart...i break your balls :-)
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 1:01 PM
The meshes dont seemed to be the right one
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 17th Jun 2009 at 11:13 PM
I saw your messages about the hair mesh. I went to xmsims site to take a look for myself and saw that she had changed the layout. I edited the page so you will be able to download from the right location. She changed her layout to where she has two hairstyles per page. The hair used for the girls is on the bottom of page 18.

Chicken Scratch
Test Subject
#23 Old 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:33 AM Last edited by katierose2009 : 23rd Dec 2009 at 9:37 AM. Reason: adobe wont read
Default .
great job! they look just like her and silent hill 3 is my fave game!

but i cant download the hair mesh because my adobe reader wont do it
Test Subject
#24 Old 17th Feb 2010 at 1:00 PM
My God! This is fantastic!
Alessa, she's very beautiful! Big thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 15th Jun 2012 at 10:37 PM
I just searched for a suitable "Heather" to add to my town of Silent Hill and now I found her! Thanks a lot, she looks fantastic! I hope that this download will work and not causing my computer to crash xD
Page 1 of 2