Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Kankuro, Kiba and Itachi Face... Things

by cyphie Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 3:09 AM

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 29 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 4:28 AM
itachi's line thingys! Thanks.

"to fall so deep and then try to get out of the despair in which you locked yourself in. . . ."
Field Researcher
#3 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 6:15 PM
KANKY-BOO!!!! *tackles Kankuro* Mine! :} Great job! I've been needing a better Itachi markings anyway, so this is perfect!

Arigato!!! (thanks)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 7:01 PM
NOO!!! My Kankan... Kankan can you do the Kankan can you do the Kankan... no you may not, mainly because I am at the moment =D then I deleted them... and I was about to have his baby too... I'm such a ditz a-hem have fun!!

As the almighty Neji says, your destiny is IN MY PANTS!!!! Rawr o.O
Field Researcher
#5 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:06 PM
o_O *twitches and drags Kankuro into her closet* >.< Mine! Mine! Mine! *greedy*

Well at least I know no one will fight with me over who gets Dosu-kun and Zaku-kun! ME!!! Mwahahah! *huggles Dosu and Zaku to death*
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:16 PM
Ooo, these are great. I thought of making something like this the other day, actually, but I see you've done a way better job than I ever could.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Dec 2006 at 8:17 PM
Wow, I like the Kiba markings (even though I'm not realy into Naruto anymore), keep up the good work!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 2:05 AM
Weeeeee! Yayers!! *Squees Loudly*... Ok Fangirl moment over, time for the serious part..

WHERED YOU GET KIBA AND KANKURO'S HAIR FROM!!!! Me want hair! That hair is so cool *Goes into cool hair rant* Get the idea? :P
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 6:56 PM
Very GOOD, thank you!!!!

What about Orochimaru, are making his facemarks too? Did someone see snakeeyes like the one Oro has?

♥ Sukinamono wa Sukidakara Shouganai ♥
- Sukisyo -
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:13 AM
These are awesome! Thank you very much for making these!

- glares at fangirls - You're a disgrace to anime fans. -__-
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:57 AM
Do you know where you can get the costumes?
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 7:02 PM
Narutards! =D <3

These are awesome, they look really great in the game. My sister is a huge Kankuro fan, she'll be thrilled. XD Thank you so much! <3

*continues the hunt for an adult Sasuke outfit*
Field Researcher
#13 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:50 AM
o_O Never realized there were that many others who like Kanky-boo... *twitch twitch*

Looks like Bitbeast beat me to thinking of Orochimaru...Anyone know of any makeup for him, or skintones?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 7:38 PM
And now that I think of it...where the heck can I find an Orochimaru outfit...My Orochimaru has no clothes...literally, he walks around in the nude. *twitch twitch*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2007 at 12:48 AM
ewww but he's like... an old foogey and is probably all wrinkley down... there... hmmm I will think about making him... I made a guy that looked like him... but much better looking and my snakie doesn't have eyes like that... and none of my friends' snakies have eyes like that either... I swear he's a kitty not a snakie snake!!! and Dosu's mine!! you can have Zaku though... I get Kankan, Kiba, Dosu, Shiki, Neji-jiji and precious Shino so =P and yes I am terribly greedy. Oh and Kisame... SAVE THE FISH!!

Test Subject
#16 Old 9th Jan 2007 at 3:44 PM
omg,awesome! *runz to download*

..Itachi and Gaara are mine.xP
Test Subject
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2007 at 12:53 AM
Cool stuff, thanks!

Quote: Originally posted by Juliette*15
Weeeeee! Yayers!! *Squees Loudly*... Ok Fangirl moment over, time for the serious part..

WHERED YOU GET KIBA AND KANKURO'S HAIR FROM!!!! Me want hair! That hair is so cool *Goes into cool hair rant* Get the idea? :P

I second that, that hair is awesome!
Test Subject
#18 Old 27th Mar 2007 at 7:26 PM
They are amazing!

There's not too much of Naruto characters face things for sims, is there. It's sad...

“The saint never goes to a dangerous place.”
Test Subject
#19 Old 29th Apr 2007 at 2:00 AM
These are really good I've been looking for Kankurou's makeup for ever! And I've also been looking for a better version of Itachi's frown lines. So thanks!

I third Kankuou's amazing hair. Where'd you find it, if you don't mind me asking?
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th May 2007 at 9:49 PM
Those are awesome, question, where did you get Itachi, Kankuro, and Kiba's hair?
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:48 PM
Lol my Itachi could be the twin of your itachi!! >.< They look just alike!!

These are fantastic even though I don't have Pets... but omg!!!11!one!! I need to put Kiba in my game! >.< Waaa~
Test Subject
#22 Old 9th Jul 2007 at 8:45 PM
I really like the Kankuro face paint, but I edited it a bit to make it look slightly more like the one I made a while ago before using it, because I lost all of my stuff when my computer crashed, so I looked for stuff to replace it, and yours was the best Kankuro makeup I'd seen. :D

Omd, where'd you get Itachi's hair? me wantee! I also need it if I'm going to make a sim of my brother... Along with the face likes... XD My brother looks JUST like Itachi. He wears his hair the same, has the same lines on his face, same age, same facial features, everything! XD

>.>
<.<
Lee is mine. So is Shikamaru. And Sai. Yes.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 2:31 AM
That hair is by Seomi and can be found here. Zomg LEE!!!! But but but... And I *guess you can have Shikamaru* and you can most definitely have Sai. ^_^

Test Subject
#24 Old 29th Jul 2007 at 3:24 AM
Hair...Stuff
Quote: Originally posted by Juliette*15

omg were , WERE!!!! DID U MAKE IT PLEEZ TELL ME!!! WAHHH *cries*

good job

but still, WERDYA GET THE HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hello :D
Test Subject
#25 Old 1st Aug 2007 at 1:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by yahoo_i_win
Those are awesome, question, where did you get Itachi, Kankuro, and Kiba's hair?

i totally agree: WHERE THE HECK DID YA GET THEIR HAIR STYLES?! Kanky-kun's face paint, Kiba-kun's tattoos, and Itachi-kuns ... um, whatever those lines are, are all AWESOME! i love what you've done with it. total koolness!
Page 1 of 2