Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downtown Condos - Unit A

by Crashley1784 Posted 26th Dec 2006 at 6:40 AM - Updated 29th Dec 2006 at 9:42 PM by Crashley1784 : Found the link for the cupressusmini tree :D, adding link to Unit B

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 8:54 AM
Really nice!!

Forza Italia!!
.::. Campioni del mondo 2006 .::.
Mad Poster
#3 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 10:51 AM
I like your creative architecture
thank you crashley

You know a site allowing re-upload of free build/buy stuff in lots ? Help us to update the list !

* Plus j'échoue plus je m'approche de la réussite
* The more I fail the more I approach the success

(Lao patul MMVI AD)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 28th Dec 2006 at 5:39 PM
As a city girl, I want to thank you for this lovely series of urban living spaces. I love them! They make me feel right at home, and I cannot wait to see them in-game. It is nice that they are 'blank slates' also, so that you can decorate according to your tastes and your sims' personalities.

Thanks for all of your hard work!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 3:23 PM
Great job. But i don't like houses without backyards.
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 3:43 PM
This is very good, it'll look great in my game.
And look forward to seeing more creations from you! :]
x
Test Subject
#7 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 8:35 AM
thanx for the house its nice but it is way to dear for my sims to afford is anyone else having that problem or is it just me but it looks great keep up the good work :P
Test Subject
#8 Old 13th Jan 2007 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by chicatichowwow
thanx for the house its nice but it is way to dear for my sims to afford is anyone else having that problem or is it just me but it looks great keep up the good work :P

I have the same problem... I can't tell if it's an issue with the custom content, or which EP's I have.