Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Downtown Condo - Unit C

by Crashley1784 Posted 29th Dec 2006 at 7:09 AM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 12:31 PM
Is there no backyard?
Field Researcher
#3 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 12:54 PM
I'm liking your series This house is very nice, spaciosu and it won't break the bank :D
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 1:25 PM
Beautiful, great job.
Instructor
#5 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 4:01 PM Last edited by GoldenSimmer : 29th Dec 2006 at 4:03 PM. Reason: Typo (Thannk) which is now "Thank"
Great job, Thank you.
Test Subject
#6 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 5:57 PM
Pleasant and beautiful construction! Congratulations for the wonderful work!

Thanks!
Juca
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 9:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Blalala
Is there no backyard?

No these units do not include backyards. I have designed them with the idea that they will be placed in a "downtown" area (lots of concrete, very urban, etc). However if y'all are wanting houses of the same design with more yard, feel free to copy the floor plan (just please, if you upload it link back to my original designs ) or send me a message and I'll make it for you.

And for those who like my designs, you'll be pleased to know that I'm working on a HUGE project right now, something you don't see a lot of on this site. I think you'll like it
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 2:22 AM
Yay! Unit C! Yay!

Happy New Year and thanks for the great urban set.
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Dec 2006 at 5:52 AM
wow, another great job. i've downloaded all of these wonderful houses, and i hope you keep up the good work!