Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

3 Nontraditional Nursery/Girl's Room Recolors

by scarred811 Posted 30th Dec 2006 at 10:56 AM

5 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts
Field Researcher
#2 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 3:20 AM
Aw, lovely colors, fit for a childs room...unless its for my old bedroom...*twitch twitch* I'm STILL wondering why my old room was pink walls with puke green carpet... The colors are perfect! I love the blue ones the most!

Great job!

Happy New Year!
Space Pony
#3 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 10:54 AM
What a cute idea - love the colors/fabrics you´ve used ! *swoon*

Thank you !

Silvi
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 6:39 PM
I LOVE these recolors. The dressers are adorable. The desks look great, the toy bins & rugs are fantastic. The colors all look great, what a nice package you put together. Don't know if it's possible but a collection file on this would be really helpful in piecing all of it together in a room. Anyhow, thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
#5 Old 31st Dec 2006 at 8:13 PM
Thank you so much for listening to my request! As much as I do like pink not all my baby girls need frills and ruffles! That why i like looking at teen bedding and seeing what can be used in lil ones rooms and you did a get job converting my finds! If i ever find some more cute rooms I know who to ask!!! LoL
Thank you again so much!
Forum Resident
#6 Old 1st Jan 2007 at 5:03 AM
These rooms are beautiful (although they do seem traditional to me.) Thank you so much for this set and for clearly labeling all the files so I could take out the open for business and nightlife required files. Happy New Year!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee